Reviews for Alive with the Glory of Love
Strange-Events chapter 3 . 9/13
I find myself sinking deeper into the weird ship world. First it was Clabastian, then Hidashi, and now there is this. You have made me sink deeper. I love you for it.
Aoi of the Anarchy chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Hey! Wow, I kind of expected this to suck and it totally does not at all. It's weird, I never even considered looking at Phineas and Ferb fanfiction until today and I have to say it's a lot better than I expected it to be. So congrats on being the first awesome P&F fanfiction I've ever read! Yay!

This is really good. I really like the change in character from the actual show, it really gives it more substance. The plot is good so far, though I'm not exactly sure where this is going, I like it! Update soon, looking forward to the next chapter :)

Katkit97 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Please continue this story if you can, i really can't wait to see how it all plays out, thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
*flails arms* Aw, man, I loved the first chapter. I could basically taste the drunken air of that party. And, oh, Phineas, aren't you the daring one
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I finally found this story and it's great. Better than I expected to. I like how you made the characters different but the same. Ya know?
Pathless chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This story is absolutely awesome! You haaaaave to continue it! I really hope you update soon! - Btw It would be really cool if you managed to incorporate Vanessa :)
Crayons-R-Overrated chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Wait... This is only chapter 3? Woooww your a good writer.. Or maybe it's the fact the chapter is long? Idk. But this whole story is just amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Animeluver4evertimes2 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
I love this story. I love how you've portrayed Phineas and Ferb, and it's really well written. I'm excited for the next chapter!
The Epic Uber Nerd chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
Wow, I find so very well written P&F stories it makes me kind of sad. But his one perks me right up!

I love your writting style and how you protray the characters, definitely a five star story, and thank goodness I got his story AFTER you long break.

As for Vanessa maybe she could be an ex of Ferb?

Thank you for writing!
LoveOfLiterature chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I just want to let you know how glad I am to see this continue. I really enjoy your writing and I have a special place in mu heart for angting Emo Ferb who is a slut. Keep up with the updates. This story has original qualities that I appreciate. Great story so far.
PhineasFlynns chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
yay an update!

oooh this was yummy!

I loved the way you write for them, it's amazing. You also did a fantastic job at writing them drunk.

Great job, I cannot wait for the next chapter :D
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
You have no idea the amount of joy I felt when I saw that you updated this. I literally re-read this a couple of days ago and thought it was sad that it only stood at two chapters since it was pretty brilliant. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that you've made my day :D

I love them drunk. I just really do. I think Phineas was perfect, I imagine him getting handsy when drunk. I'm also glad that the boys are aware their parents are dating.

So glad that you updated, hope to read more soon!
Ssenillek Reh chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Sooo... this is pretty much amazing. Which is saying something, because most of the PnF stuff on here is the shoddy work of twelve-year-olds intent on trying (and mostly failing) to seem older than they are. But this... this is good. More than good. I really, really do like it.

And I wish you'd update it again. Nine months is much too long to go without updating (this I know personally, unfortunately enough).

Anyhoo, I don't usually review a lot of stuff - the internet doesn't stop me from being shy, I'm afraid - but I felt that this story merits an actual, physical review.

I hope you update again soon. I really like the style and characteristics of your Phineas and your Ferb. And your prose is excellent.

Nokturna168 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Can you update soon? I really like this fanfiction.

As for your questions... I'm that girl that doesn't talk much but when I do it's usually ignored. I have have few close friends. My friends are really good friends when their just with me. When other people are around, they take priority over me and I'm forgotten. I'm hang with the weird/hyper group at my school, though since high school it has expanded to just being a jumbled mess of people from various cliques.
Indigo Signora chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
All righty, so I found this story via your art for it on dA (I think I've favourited all of your P/F artwork- I can't get enough of it). It's a shame that the last update was so long ago, but I do understand about 'life happening.' If free time and inspiration turn up again, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!

Now, as for the content... First off, the manner in which you recount the narrative is stunning. The figures of speech, the vocabulary, and everything else - it's artfully woven together in a way that gives the story a certain je ne sais quoi. The dialogue is amusing, everyone is in character, and the AU lives and breathes as its own world. I love a good AU, and despite the cliché, this one certainly fits the bill.

There were a few dialogue punctuation errors here and there, but that's really my only complaint for this story.

I adore this pairing, and I hope to see more from you in the future. Cheers!