Reviews for First Impressions
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I loved reading this! It was so amazing!
Batty Buttercups chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Raoul is perfect here! Fantastic read.
EverRose808 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like it!
Elizabeth Collins chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Love your comparison between Kel and Alanna. I always wondered what Raoul thought of Kel when she missed the target.

Thanks for the story!
Zhenzhen87 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nice oneshot
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love what you had Raoul notice about Kel; everything fit his character and experiences. The descriptions, especially the last comparison between coal and flame were really good, and I loved the whole Alanna-Kel idea. I never really thought about the friends' expectations. We knew the conservatives expected her to fail and be weak, but the progressives had idea too, and you couldn't make a character more different from Alanna.

One typo: "He'd expectedt to see another Alanna..."

Overall, I loved this alternate point of view!

KrisEleven~
gwen of masbolle chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow, really impressive, but didnt peachblossom reer up in this sceen? otherwise loved it
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Great story
deets1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
oooooh, I LIKE IT. Seeing Raoul's thoughts was pretty... awesome. I almost wish you had written more, but for the fact that would be useless, as there's nothing more to say, really... but anyway, I LOVE this oneshot. it's awesome. really cool. I dunno, i'm sorry i can't complement things for my life, but this was really well done.

keep writing ;)
theweirdworder chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hmm, this scene was interesting from Raoul's perspective. I liked the comparison of a glowing coal to Keladry. Good job.