Reviews for The After Years
C chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I don't really get what happened :/ ?
Guardian Mikey chapter 5 . 5/4/2010
...Pan is so cute.

She's got her dad wrapped around her finger very well. Of course, so does Videl. Do all girls who are related to/in love with Saiyans know how to control the males? Maybe it's somewhat genetic. I mean, if Pan used her innocent eyes on me, I would just have to cave in.

No one can handle the cuteness... not even Vegeta. o.o
Gabby-Chwan chapter 7 . 4/6/2008
that was so cute! i really enjoy it!

*faving*
Ava chapter 7 . 9/17/2005
Yey! I really loved it... but I just notice this is a part 2 and I didn'read part one... I hope it's as good as the this one! I rate it a 8, and that part of you coming out of nowhere was funny XD Kepp up the good work!
limelie chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
Sequel. Now. Please.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2003
no it cant be over. these fics are so good. Write the sequal now or ill...*forms a ki ball* just do it.
fyreblazen chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Hiho,hiho Suddam has got to go well send a jet at the sped of sound and blow him to hiho
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 2/19/2003
His shortness? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Vegeta really was short when he first appeared. Yet it seems like he grew taller during the rest of the series. Must have something to do with the change of armor. That armor with the shoulder guards really did make him look shorter than he is. Glad he dumped the trash.
EvilVidel chapter 7 . 1/28/2003
hi im EvilVidel but u can call me Evie! that'z my real nickname ummmmm oh yea start writing now and MAKE THAT SEQUEL
Swimming Angel chapter 4 . 1/1/2003
Hey!

That was sooooo funny! I couldn't help but laugh sooo hard when Pan and Bura put stuff on Trunks and Goten. Anywyas, how old are Trunks and Goten right now. I'm just curious.

~*~ funny story ~*~

Swimming Angel
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2002
you are correct

ohayogood morning

onnawoman
ACE chapter 7 . 8/17/2002
from what i have read, a sequel to this will be great.
EDPTgirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2002
lol...(why do i get the feeling that I'm repeating myself?) VERY funny and cool and 'shpiffy marvilus' and all the other complements in the world that I'm too lazy to write down. great story, the trilogy idea sounds good.
Dark Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
i like your work it's far better then mine at any rate i'm writing a dbz 1 at the moment and i hope to get a review out of you keep up the good work and your work is quite an inspiration
MuslimBarbie chapter 7 . 6/10/2002
That was sooooo funny! Whenever I need a laugh I'll be sure to come here that's for sure! Write more soon please!