Reviews for Meine Liebe
(: (: (:
Sarahburch chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
love
Kozakura143 chapter 4 . 1/13/2017
I don't understand. Shaw just said he'd deal with his daughter later and Riptide seemed to be serious about keeping her by his side, but they left her behind with the good guys anyway? They couldn't grab her by the hair and drag her back to their secret evil lair, kicking and screaming? How is that a fitting punishment for his daughter betraying him, especially when he's an egomaniacal psychopath? It was a glaring plothole that took me away from the story to wonder 'wtf just happened?', and I actually was interested in where this fanfic was going. Still, while there's room for improvement, I will continue reading and hope your OC will finally stand on her own in this plot. Of all the chapters I've gone through, the first one left an impression on me and there's a reason for that. She was a central character - when you read what she's going through and what she's feeling, it's like she's THERE, deep and involved and real. Recently though, I've noticed her character's watered down a bit, becoming less deep and involved and real and more tagging along with everyone else to keep up with the fixed storyline. Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm unnecessarily nitpicking. This disgruntled reviewer by all means doesn't mean to offend or anger you, merely offer a different perspective on writing.
Greenleaf7 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
I am in tears that this beautifully written and engaging story...has not been updated in over a year. I understand life has its cruel way of keeping the writer from the pen (or typewriter, laptop ect)...but it's such a shame for a story such as this to be left hanging. I know its hard, but at least consider coming back to finish this wonderful story. I absolutely adore Anneliese. And although I love Erik and her together...I am intrigued by Charles obvious falling in love with her aswell. Please come and explore these plots. :) Don't abandon this story. Come back please.
cruciosirius chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
So sad that this story seems abandoned. I would love to read more
TigerLilly507 chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
I realize you haven't updated in more than a year and I don't know if you will even read this but I have fallen in love with your story and I do hope that you continue to write and update this story!
Freudian chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
This story is really, really good. The characterisations are very dynamic and true to person which is so nice to see and its been a tonne of fun to read so I can't wait for more! :)
EdnaH chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
Please update!
Megan chapter 10 . 6/13/2016
I know it has been a while since you've updated, but I really hope you find time to update! I love this story so much. As for my character pov request, I feel that it would be interesting to see the pov of either shaw or riptide. Thank you so much for your time!
RosiePosie15 chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY :(( It is so well written and thought out!
Frazzled Fox chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
I happened to stumble across this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think the characters are developing nicely and stay true to who they are. Please keep writing it! I'd love to see how it pans out!
Khailey Egen chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
This story is so beautiful and well written. I can't wait for your update!
Milla chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
This is just such an amazing story! So well written and the characters feel so real, you did a good job catching their personality (: thank you for writing this! I hope that once I finish this I can find other stories from you, although I don't want this story to end... You're an awesome writer!
belladu57 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015