Reviews for Feeling Alive
Threnna chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
""Really. Besides, you know how Ratchet just likes to watch us go at it sometimes. We'll give him a real show. When I'm better.""

I have read all your little one-shots (and the whole feeling-trilogy) with the twins and hatchet, thooouuugh I haven't reviewed. Sorry. ,_, It's... eh... hard to put my thoughts into words after reading them. But I'll say it now: they are quite entertaining :D I just love the twins and Ratchet together, their little trio is just too awesome and you definitely do them justice.

However, back to the thing I copied into the top of the review: I'd like to read that sometime. :3 I bet it'd be awesome.
SlytherinSoul14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Yeah!
Forever777 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
awww so cute :D
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
so HAWT! OMG, loved this to bits!
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
oh wow! such passion and love! I feel like /I/ am bonded to them. This story gives such a good insight to there feelings towards each other and I totally melted every time Sunny got all vulnerable and sentimental.
Clipchip chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
the whole first part just had my heart wrenching, sunstreaker's concern and love were just so sweet and strong! great ending too, you guys made it so easy to love this pairing
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This is just plain amazing
Moonofwinds chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh I really like this. Well written, and one of my OTPs.
kyleisdabest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
most intense huh?...okay who sparked? do a sequal this is good
TheLandOfIce chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
one word: love it!

ok that was two word but still, LOVE. IT!
yume95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
whoa i love it !
Darkeyes17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I wish more people would review this. Really. I think we did a very good job at the hurt/comfort aspect, even if the characters are slightly OOC. But you know what? Near death situations change things in people.
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I don't know what made me happier: The really well written smut, or the fact that I just want to cuddle all of them now.
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awesome! You pulled the posts together well

BTW, it says you disabled you private messaging... I can't send you anything.