Reviews for Ensnared
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
I liked that story, thank you for writing it.
betsybugaboo chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
OHMAHGAWD I don't even
I love you this is amazing your writing is amazing awesome quotes and I'm sitting here like asdfghjkl;-
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
scar started with revenge on state alchemists -murderers in his mind. he wouldnot team up with people obviously killing people randomly.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
...Errr...both versions of Scar would kill those two killers the moment they admitted that they were killers.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
You should be trying harder :), there isn't an evil bone in Scar's body. He's driven by rage and a generalised desire for vengeance with an 'ends justify the means' mentality.

You know what the teams never do? Call the German embassy to notify them of unknown German citizens. Blond hair, blue eyes, german speaking (Amestris is basically Germany, and when Edward ended up in London at the end of the first anime the only person he talked to was his father, then Shambala is set in Germany...they speak German) and german names...you can't get more German than that...it never seems to cross their minds.
shells210 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
I loved this. It's one of my all time favorite fanfics and I can't wait to see the sequel! Personally I would like to see what would happen I'd they went back to the bau, but sense you mentioned death note it would also be awesome to see them on the Kira case...
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
rainbowMonstrosity chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Did you write this while crying and looking at yourself in the mirror?
Exerpt chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Hey! You are fantastic.
Hanako Tani chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
you know what i just noticed... the little thing with Roy and Risa with the paper work reminds me of Shizune and Tsunade...
Akari Ryn and Sataeya chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Akari:

I now have a new goal! To find Al! Way more fun than finding Waldo.
Doppler Effect chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I now have this image in my head of bullets bouncing around the area where the Truth and Axiom are... (so you don't have to look back, Hawkeye fired some bullets into the eye when it took her and Mustang)

Also wanted to mention that I liked the introduction of the other deity, Axiom, and I thought the interaction between the two's funny.
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Good story. The immortality thing was a bit odd though. I think it made it a bit less exciting since there is no real danger. However, I still really enjoyed this story. I vote they return to the Criminal Minds world because after all that seems to be the world Axiom is trying to protect.
Sevvus chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
!

...that actually says something by the way..._'

this was so bloody brilliant! i...teared up a little when i went to look for a sequel ... and i didn't see one!

then promptly lmao because i teared up for such a thing, BUT IT WAS THAT GOOD! and i wasn paying any attention to the last updated date for this one..i just assumed it was a while ago and it would be up by now...i was...sadly mistaken...

(;A;)... anyway please post the next one soon please and thank you! keep up your brillant work and..NEVER QUIT WRITING! IT"S AGAINST SOME LAW somewhere IN THE WORLD AND I JUST KNOW IT!
wxxw5775 chapter 9 . 9/26/2011