Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
cfigueroa78 chapter 25 . 4/19
I am so in love with this story. And while I would live Edward to have shown up by now, I’m glad you took a different approach. The dynamic that Rosalie and Jasper becoming Bella’s advocates is refreshing. I can only imagine this will make for a strong friendship amongst the three of them. It’s interesting that the two people she WAS NOT close to, are the ones who have not given up. I’m a little upset with Alice because vampires, werewolves, mind readers, seers, empaths, etc are all possible but that her friend may still be there, not possible? A mind reading vampire couldn’t penetrate her thoughts, why would it be so hard to believe. I’m really digging the Jasper/Bella friendship and snarky Bella is the best. I can’t wait for Edward every though he deserves (and will get) a major ass whooping’.
Kmpcarter chapter 45 . 4/18
I hate Edward with a fiery passion, but I enjoyed this story.
Raestarshines chapter 45 . 4/1
I love your writing! Eeek this story was amazing from start to finish!
Beccaboo139 chapter 45 . 4/1
This was an original plot and well written. I barely noticed any mistakes, and the grammar was very satisfying. I think the outtake chapter was my favorite, I love seeing the author's sense of humor coming out in their writing. (You'd love 'Long Long Long' and 'Stigmata Tomato', if you haven't read them yet) I'm reading your sequel immediately. Thanks for writing!
VryUnique chapter 23 . 2/10
Finally! A story where the wolves are told exactly how things are. I hate the bowing and scraping that is done in most stories, where the wolves are left thinking they’re in charge.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 43 . 1/21
Interesting storyline
PreciousJuls chapter 31 . 10/23/2020
I love Jasper in this story. I almost what her with him than Edward.
PreciousJuls chapter 12 . 10/22/2020
I thought for sure Carlisle was going to do B’s surgery himself. Lol. He might have to pay fir a new wing or have Bella moved if Dr. Toad keeps on F’in up.
PreciousJuls chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
Lol. I liked Jared POV.
PreciousJuls chapter 4 . 10/22/2020
Jacob has his damn nerve being in the hospital with her. How can Sam allow it.
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 10/22/2020
I love how in your stories Rose is easy to hate or love. But what I really like is how the families only take her shit for so long then they call her out on it.
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 10/22/2020
Damn this is my Third story of your I’m reading. They are soooo good. I can’t wait to dig in to this one!
Guest chapter 45 . 10/11/2020
That alternate ending is so sad oh my gosh I’m crying and I never cry at fanfiction
Kayozm chapter 43 . 10/6/2020
Also, lovely reunion!
Kayozm chapter 43 . 10/6/2020
Ha! I’m not reading that alternate ending again! Lol. No need to be depressed twice, lol, and that’s not what happened anyway. I know, because I know what happens next!
2,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »