Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
CapriSunnyD chapter 17 . 12/1/2019
Are you serious right now? You're going to try and shovel me that shit? "You're mistaken, Jasper" "I know you think you did..." Why didn't Alice back him up? She would've seen the proof. Seen Jasper's decisions to ask Bella these questions. She would have seen them clearly because she was already focused on the two of them to begin with. But of course not. Give me a fucking break. That was the most nonsensical bullshit I think I have ever read.
Twilight-Survivor chapter 43 . 11/12/2019
You can’t possibly know how rare it is for me to cry like a little bit#h over a story no matter how emotionally charged they are but this one, the ending STILL has be bawling like my two year old who just lost his blankie! Can’t wait to read the sequel. I’m imagining Irina is gonna go to the Volturi and it’s gonna be a big problem. I’m looking forward to it!
Twilight-Survivor chapter 33 . 11/12/2019
Wow, I’ve read A LOT of stories and this has become one of my favorites! I just added it to the home screen of my phone as an icon so I can always find this one quickly! I can’t wait to see where this goes. I hope she kicks Edwards a$$ and I hope that Bella’s and Jasper’s new friendship continues when she is hopefully turned. They always seemed to be the perfect candidates for a romance or as best friends so if I can’t read them as a couple, I’m (almost) equally happy to read about them as best friends or even a really close brother and sister relationship. Thanks for sharing this!
annaharding chapter 44 . 10/10/2019
I much prefer the first ending, because I am an HEA-lovin' person. This one was sad. (Even tho they were united in death.)
annaharding chapter 43 . 10/10/2019
Interesting retake on the canon story! Poor Bella - all that time in a coma! And all the horror she experienced to put her in that coma.
I like the idea that Bella finally reasoned out how Edward could have left her for her own good, just as she left the family for their own good.
Thanx for sharing!
sue1zide chapter 15 . 10/8/2019
I can't find your rec.
HappyEndingLover chapter 43 . 8/14/2019
Another great story!
13thxenos chapter 43 . 7/13/2019
Loved this story.
I love Bella and Jasper's friendship, in every fanfic I read. I especially love the way they communicate silently. Nicely done.
And I love how this is a great divergent from the canon. Especially the sequel. Most fanfictions follow the canon to an annoying degree, but this is a fresh fanfiction for me. Thanks for writing it.
Cavelenare chapter 44 . 7/5/2019
I’m not sure how I feel about this. It feels so sudden and abrupt. I’m all for an Edward/Bella pairing but if things had happened to me the way they did to Bella, I’m unsure if I could forgive Edward. After all, he was pretty much the catalyst for every single bad thing that happened to her, directly or indirectly. So when I saw the alternate ending, I was pretty hopeful for some sort of restitution... but nope they meet in their version of heaven. Which, honestly, if you think about it, they’ve only known each other ~6mo before he leaves her. Ah well, in spite of their sudden (to me) transition into a HEA, it’s a nice, well written story. Can’t wait to read the rest of your works!
ForrestersWitch chapter 20 . 5/27/2019
So Renee is a vampire! Damn!
Tan chapter 13 . 3/7/2019
You're writing chap 23 and Eddieboy still hasn't arrived? Lol bye.
Tan chapter 10 . 3/7/2019
*In a singsong voice* Where's our Eddieboy 'cause I'm getting impatient.
nebfan51 chapter 13 . 2/19/2019
This is so sad :-( No thought given to his father, Billy and the devastation he will now have with not only losing his best friend but his son also. Guess I'm thinking like a parent...how awful it would be to lose a child let alone in this matter. I am finding your story very entertaining and my emotions have been all over the place :-) THANK YOU for sharing this...looking forward to reading more!
Elise de Sallier chapter 45 . 2/14/2019
Another wonderful story. I'm off to read the sequel.
Thank You!
Guest chapter 43 . 11/23/2018
Well it’s super late where I am but I just finished this and I loved it. So, so good, I don’t often leave reviews on my phone but I needed to thank you for writing this!
2,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »