Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
jellybeanjellybean chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
NOOOOOOO! I did not see that coming! Who was in the house? Oh my goodness! This is tough!
jellybeanjellybean chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I always rememeber you are supposed to have "the hook" to grab your audience in the beginning. I think you have that here!
arrr chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Eagles - Wasted Time :)

OK - again, great job - I think you do a great job of pulling out the various emotions from the different characters – still LOVE Carlisle’s strong reaction – don’t mess with Daddy C! Through this chapter we see what B really means to the family…and I felt you were true to the characters as well!

Great job Lady!
Mist Angels chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
The song for this chapter is Run For The Fall by Epica. A very huanting song - nice choice.

Also, I cannnot believe Jacob! That hypocrite!

Again, although I may not have mentioned it in my last reviews, your style is very unique. Your angst is good, along with your humor! That's a talent, I'd kill or die for. I don't do angst OR humor. I love the 'shiny-happy-people mojo' part!

One of your biggest (if not no.1) fan,

Mist Angels
LJ Summers chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I liked this:

Though he flashed us a smile there was no humor in it, he was merely playing his part of comic relief. I was grateful for it anyway, the emotions in the car were stifling.

Jasper's perspective here is very smoothly handled. I always feel for him because he's surrounded by the emotional vibes.

The meeting with the werewolves was as expected...they are naturally going to be aggressive and defensive...I can't blame them... but Sam smoothed things a bit. Even if he couldn't be entirely honest at that juncture. I hope they all are, later.

Carlisle's rage I was glad to see. I hope to see more of it, tbh.

Damage to Bella's heart...that will be a long time healing. In a lot of ways.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
oh jacobs gonna get his ass kicked! he better run really fast...
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Epica - Run For a Fall

Thanks for the reply, a few people I have reviewed have commented on my name - it's my favourite line from Twilight, I have no idea why but I think it is so romantic for some reason?

Anyway, don't fear I WILL be reading this story till the end, I love the way you write and I'm intrigued to see what happens next! Great chapter...who doesn't love a bit of angry Carlisle? ;)

Hope Jacob and the wolves get what's coming to them - Taylor Lautner may be HOT but Jacob is NOT. I'm tired and I'm rhyming, going to go now...

gredelina1 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Ooooooh, angry Carlisle...love him! There's something seriously hot about him when he loses his composure and I just want to do all sorts of naughty things to him! ;)

I have to admit that I cheated with the lyrics...I googled them *shuffles feet and looks down at floor* It turned out to be "Run for a fall" by EPICA. I listened to it and kind of wished I hadn't... I love you sweetie, but that was painful! ;)
BookishQua chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Okay, I'm confused. If Jacob murdered Charlie and turned Bella's chest into cole slaw (sick joke, I know), why would the wolves allow him any where near her? Cause he's so sorry? The wolf link would know what he intended to do when he phased.

Loved the shiny happy people mojo comment. That was hilarious and some levity that this chapter needed at the right time. Also love seeing Carlisle get all wrathful. Someone's got some 'splainin' to do.

Best,

Books
merc80 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
It is not difficult to find yourselr absorbed in this and it is only 3 chapters in. I have mentioned pace and emotional depth in my previous reviews. The standard is certainly being maintained. The tension could be felt in both the meeting with the wolves and when Carlisle first sees the wounds.

It is odd to see a writer that is comfortable with humour (terms of engagement, which is a must read btw) and yet equally comfortable with angst. Odd but very welcome.

Keep it up.

Merc80
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
How dare the wolves insinuate that the Cullens might lose control and hurt Bella when one of them nearly killed her? I hope Emmett rips their paws off and beats them with it. It's never good when a doctor breaks the neutral mask they are trained to wear. Awesome story!
LinNicole chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
I want to smack Jacob and the rest of the pack so hard as I read this. But Jacob in particular. The "shiny happy people mojo" line was hilarious. Too bad that feeling can't be bottled. Love the new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SallyDog3 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
What the heck is Jacob doing at her bedside when this is all his fault! Please let Carlisle neuter that dog!
stitchcat chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Love angry Carlisle, love him! Rite moar faster :p
Mist Angels chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Oh my gosh! Sorry for the late review, but it's still sth rite? Life isn't very fond of me right now.

The song, which someone else have probably already figured out, I'm sure (not that I bother nuff to check) is Wasted Time by Eagles.

Again, nice chapter. So, the Cullens don't know bout the wolves?

Anywho,