Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
luvinJazz chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Great start! Really liking this so far. Can't wait to read more.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
love the update darlin'!
BookishQua chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Love the twists here. Well thought out. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Books
SallyDog3 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I like the assertive Emmett! Great chapter.
scareDcat chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Poor Bella ~ I don't want her to end up with Edward though ~ I always feel that he doesn't deserve her ~ Jasper's much more loyal xx
NoOneWillSurrenderTonight chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
The Eagles- Wasted Time

Love this story so far, great chapter...I am SO excited for the real action to start, Bella/Cullen interaction etc. I hope she is angry, it really annoys me when some stories have her basically kissin' Cullen ass! :)
gredelina1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
You know how much I love the way you've written the Cullens. Each of them, with the exception of Rose, doing something to distract themselves from feeling the loss of Bella only to end up with activities directly linked to her...heartbreaking.

Not sure if I'm allowed to participate in your 'name-that-song' thing you've got going on? So I'll just take those big, pretty birds with me when I go ponder over all the hours gone by without getting anything done... ;-)
merc80 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Another well written chapter. If the last showed emotional depth this showed that simaril has mastered pacing as well.

There is a detectable difference in the chapters which makes the change of point of view even more believable. I mean we have all read fics that are flat even though they flick pov's.

Having said that there is a consistency there which allows you to follow through easily.

I am thoroughly enjoying the storyand fully anticipate the next chapter.

The chapter song is the eagles wasting time.

Merc 80
gredelina1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Why did I not get an alert that you updated chapter two, but I got FIVE of them for chapter three? *grumbles about stupid FF*

I know how much you hate Jacob so I have to commend you for this chapter. You could have easily made him a total villain, but you took the harder (and imo much better) road and wrote him as a somewhat identfyingly character. I could feel how he snapped and I could understand why. It's so much harder to hate him when you feel bad for him and the whole situation is just beyond tragic. This is the beauty of this chapter...it's complicated and dynamic and emotional and...absolutely brilliant!
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
I like how you've portrayed the different members of the family coping in their own ways. Feels very canon. Love the idea that there were already sets of ID for Bella just in case.

And I think Jenks could totally make it that Edward's parents were to be her guardians in case of an emergency...this would be something that had been set up back when they were so close and never negated so... why not?

Since the werewolves are NOT on their radar, I wonder how they'll comprehend the "bear attack" or if they question it at all. Hmmm...

Excellent chapter. I like hearing Jasper's POV.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
If Alice was able to see Bella then the wolves are not with her at the hospital, right? Poor Bella. Will the Cullens contact Edward to notify him of Bella's accident? I'm guessing it won't take long for someone to figure out there was no bear but rather a werewolf who hurt Bella. Great story!
arrr chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Still hating on Jacob! And the final moments with Charlie - that will be tough for her to reconcile when she recovers! I love this line "Edward. He was always my angel and now he had come to fetch me to heaven. I smiled and went into the darkness willingly."

Reminds me of New Moon cliff-diving when she sees E as she drowns but Jacob sure isn't saving her this time!

Nicely done!
arrr chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
GREAT, GREAT, GREAT! I am confused about the listed pair...but I am a window-licker and a natural blond - js!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
What the heck was Jacob thinking? Did Bella imagine Edward's voice or is he there with Jasper? Not only did Jacob just kill Charlie but he just exposed their secret to him as well. Please tell me he will be punished by the Tribe. Great start to the story and I look forward to more!

The song is by Evanescence, "Angel of Mine".
Mist Angels chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
The song is Angel of Mine by Evanescence.

Btw, love your story. I wonder why Jake smells Edward? Very interesting. And it's rather disturbing that Charlie's last words were much of an accusation. Hope Bells gonna get that out of her system soon!

Mist Angels