Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
As a wolfgirl, I was so sad to see that Jacob didn't stop to think while he was so enraged. He felt all wrong, almost possessed by irrationality. Young wolves are unpredictable and dangerous, the Cullens always said, and here, you've shown them right.

I am so sorry that Charlie's last words were almost accusatory - how awful for Bella.

That Jake hurt Bella and killed Charlie is going to devastate the Pack and I wonder if there will be repercussions.

So does Bella hear Edward? Or only think she does? Or is it Alice - also a much-loved voice?

So many questions! lol How will the Pack "clean the scene" here? Or will others do it?

And...not into music much, sorry. :)
Augustmoon99 chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
An interesting interpretation of the 'Alice coming back' scene. Awww, are you going to turn Jake into an ass? Turning and accusing her so quickly, so not right. Bad Jake! :)

:( You killed Charlie! Wow, so unexpected. So heart renching that the last thing he said to her was an accusation. I'm sure that will haunt her.

And wow...her too! Charlie can be blamed on accident, her attack was completely within his control. Bad bad Jake!

And is Edward really there? Or is it Jasper, since that is who the story says she is coupled with? I will assume that she is going to be turned. Very curious to see how you do that and what is going on around her...who is there, is Edward going to fight the turning since she is mortally wounded (assuming he is there), is Alice there, how are you going to bring them together...and on and on and on. Wonderful. Very excited to see what you do next!

And I will always fail at the challenge. I enjoy music but suck at knowing lines and being able to match them to titles. And I'm too lazy to google it and cheat. :)
Augustmoon99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
A wonderful prologue. It really dragged me in and made me wonder what the hell is going on? Is she dying? Is she turning? Who is in the background? I need to know! :)

Heading on to the next chapter to see if you give me any answers. :)
SallyDog3 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I love a writer who hates Jacob as much as I do! Great start to the story. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
sonyabrady1971 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
love what'cha got so far darlin', can't wait to see where ya take us from here!
DramioneDaily chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I can't believe she's still hanging on to Doucheward, esp. after he's apparently been creepin' in on her and made Jacob so mad kill her dad. 0_0
merc80 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
a well written, action packed start to a story. Simaril has an excellent knack of writing emotional depth into her stories and certainly with chapter 1 i was absorbed. A great start and i am sure it will be a standard maintained throughout.

Merc80
scareDcat chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Can't wait to read on ~ you've got me hooked:D
stitchcat chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Great start! Jake kills them both (maybe) and it wasn't Victoria? Looking forward to more :)
LittleRin26 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
great chapter. can't wait to see where you take this.
BookishQua chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Good start!

Books
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*raises pom poms*

I'm so proud of you sweetie! I know you're not new to writing and posting, but you were a bit scurred about this one... You did it! It's sooooo good and with every chapter I read I love it more. I'm excited to see all the reviews you're going to get!

*shakes pom poms again*

Love you sweetie! MWAH

*puts down pom poms, wipes forehead and prepares for next session*
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Ohhh so is she still in the Forest, here? After Edward leaves?

Poor dear. So desolate! I'll put you on alert to see how you play this!
2,058 | « Prev Page 1 .. 127 134 135 136 137 138 Next »