Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
Kayozm chapter 41 . 10/6/2020
I loved tis chapter, last time and this time. Although both times I was kinda disappointed they didn’t get to see the state she was in. But I guess Edward will see it in Tanya’s memories.
Kayozm chapter 39 . 10/6/2020
I’d certainly be interested in reading a sequel. Oh, Wait! I read it already. Lol. And I almost never read sequels. Like, that might be the only one, or no, but definitely one if very few that I’ve read.
Kayozm chapter 37 . 10/6/2020
Oh, I’d forgotten that was how it happened!
Kayozm chapter 30 . 10/6/2020
I remember loving this story, and I loved Jasper’s and Bella’s relationship especially, but I’m finding it much harder to read, knowing what’s going to happen. I mean, the details are hazy, but knowing how she’ll react to Edward, and eventually to. Ring changed... it’s a hard read! Still good, but hard.
Kayozm chapter 23 . 10/5/2020
Finally a lyric I know, haha!

And now, surely!, this is where the others start to believe him right? He didn’t just imagine that surge of pain he felt from her!
Kayozm chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
And but that the last thirteen chapters haven’t held my attention, but THIS is of course, what I’ve been waiting for!
Kayozm chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
*rereading
Kayozm chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
I’m
Retracing this story, because, well, it’s been a while. But this time, I’m already feeling the anxiety and frustration of knowing they won’t believe she’s still aware, even after she starts communicating with Jasper.
Sassyvampmama chapter 45 . 10/2/2020
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 45 . 8/21/2020
2nd time reading and love it even more! Thank you!
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 43 . 7/27/2020
I loved this story! I couldn’t bare to read the alternate ending! Excited to go and read the sequel instead of sleeping now
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 33 . 7/27/2020
Fierce esme is the best. First Fic I’ve ever read that shows it and I *love* it.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 14 . 7/27/2020
Omg. So many tears
UnderlinedSmile chapter 43 . 6/17/2020
This has been a fantastic read! I didn't really get any work done today because I was stuck reading this story :D oops. Seriously though, this was really great, especially because I love Jasper so much and there were so manx heartwarming moments. Thank you for uploading this story!
Michelle Law chapter 38 . 6/4/2020
I'd sorry, but when Edward realizes that something is new with Rose, all I could think of was a blind Ban Solo muttering, " I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur! ".
2,058 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »