Reviews for TLC
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
"Sam pulled his arm out of Dean's grip, Dean tried to get his hand on him again, but Sam stood up and held his arms up out of Dean's reach and glared. When Dean quit grabbing for a hand to pull Sam put his arms down while glaring at his brother. "No. I want to be outside. I need some fresh air. I'm all kinds of excited that you are wanting to mother hen me Dean, but right now, I'm okay, and I'd like to be out of that bedroom for something other than having to pee."

I can so see Sam playing 'keep away' unconsciously with Dean by putting his hands up like that. It's a perfect brotherly distraction tactic.

"No. No." (Dean) said and began tweeking things inside the broke car. "Proud of you Sammy." He said unable to look his brother in the eye. "You did good. You put Lucifer in the box, and you were brave enough to get out of your head, to put yourself back together and suffer for the rest of your life for it." Sam licked his lips and watched his shoes, suddenly they were more interesting than his brother's face. Awkwardness pervaded, neither brother was proficient in sharing how they felt about things, and when Dean shared something like that it always took Sam's breath away and he never knew what to say afterwards. He really just wanted to escape, and just as he was about to claim that he was sleepy Dean said, "You called her "she" I've finally worn you down."

This dialogue is so good, so genuine. You've made it so that I can picture the setting clearly, I hear the soft snick-click of the ratchet in Dean's hand as he keeps working while he tells Sam this huge truth. And you are right, Dean never gets real wordy, that's Sam's thing. But Dean will surprise you, he'll blurt out a summation that is stunningly accurate and, like you showed it did to Sam, it will take your breath away. And then just two heart beats later big brother will lighten the mood, find something funny to get Sam to exhale in a huff of laughter. So his little brother can breath again and they can both put that truth behind them.

You did a perfect job on the setting and the dialogue and the timing was spot on too!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hello staceycj

Another lovely little moment in time for the boys and I'm glad you're mending the poor old Impala. She suffers for her boys!

DeansBabyBird
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
You...blew Cas up?

More importantly, you gave my Sammy seizures? And almost had him bite his tongue off! Messing with Dean wasn't enough, you have to hirt Sam too? For life? What the hell is wrong with you?

*huggles Sammy*
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
What a wonderful tag to the season finale.

I always love big brother Dean taking care of Sam.

The ending was perfect as Dean talked to the Impala and Sam found him there.

I can imagine Sam reading the beer label.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
's to season 7 being this-Dean and Sam-brothers and no fricking god foresaken angels and demons!A great
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
*squeals* So perfect! *sighs* I'm so frigging bummed the show won't come back til Sept.. I'm pacing the floors anxious for the next epsidode.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I noticed one tiny little mistake, I hope you don't mind me pointing it out - it's marked "Complete." That's obviously not the case. There's lots more of this story out there, in you. I just know it!

CB