Reviews for All That Glitters
eiah chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Incredible. Was hilarious and brilliant. I don't think alucard liked the books xD
Failisse chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Pffft! That was priceless! I would be pretty pissed too if I was a vampire like Alucard and I was forced to read the Twilight crap. I mean, seriously? Sparkles! Just, wow...anyways, loved your story! It was super cute! And yes, I am also in agreement with you and Yami, Usagi and Alucard will be making a different kind of sparkle. Lol! Hope to see more of the original story! I absolutely love it!

- Failisse
unspoiled rini chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
only 1 thing can say all that I feel about this chapter...and that is

XD
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OMG I laughed so hard while reading this *grins* you've certainly outdone yourself with this little one-shot XD Marvelous work.
Yami Nocturna chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ohohohohoho, I just can imagine...

-pervy mind, pervy mind-

I can see as clearly as I screen the see, i mean see the screen :D :D

MWhahahahahhaa

But yes, Alucard, punish her... how dare she read that blasphemy of a book that should be burned... teach her to read Steven Kind, or Bram Stoker, or Anne Rice... yes, Anne Rice will definitey be much more informative, considering how perverted is Lestat
devafiend chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute, sassy, and sexy! What a great read! The smirk and laughter never left my face!
devafiend chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
SailorMeowMeow chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMg!

That was sooo intense and full of "stuff"!

A very nice read if I do say so myself.

This makes me want to read "My Fairytale" cuz I never really wandered outside of SerenityX"hot guys of animes I know about"

(Never watched or heard of Hellsing in my entire anime knowing life)
Saris Yui chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Hahahahahahaha! If I were her I would be calling him Edward all day and night! I'm sorry I'm a pervert!
Krissy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOL. Oh my gosh that was priceless. XD I loved it!
El3v3n chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
hahaha, no, they do not sparkle!
Lawliet's Bride chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I can think of some punishments...some kinky ones ;) you might have to make another one shot to this that is rated M *hint* *hint* :D
Eternalmoonprincess chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So while I was reading about the nuzzling, my boyfriend called. I was so tempted to pick up, yell "I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE I LOVE ALUCARD" and hang up, except that at the anime convention in April he bought me the Alucard plush I'd been wanting for several years. So... I ignored the phone and kept reading. OMG Alucard nuzzling Usa 333 But, aw... his plans for her she wouldn't find pleasant? That doesn't sound like the kind of plans I'd be hoping he'd made for them. You know... the bow-chicka-bow-wow kind (did I seriously just say that?) Cuz... she'd enjoy that, or at the very least, Alucard is arrogant enough to think she'd enjoy it (even if she didn't admit it). And then OMG SQUEE KISS (btw, I'm typing this WHILE reading, so this review will pretty much follow the chapter happenings exactly xD). If the series is Twilight, by the way, I'll laugh. I know you'd already used it, but... him reading about sparkling vampires is just TOO HILARIOUS! And... and... YES XD However, I really must protest that he stopped "just below the curve of her breast". Really. What a tease. FURTHERMORE! You have suggested that both you AND Yami Nocturna have a perverted idea of the punishment. I must insist (read: beg) that one of you write it down for me. ... pleeeeeeaase? *_* Seriously, I'd devote my life to you *_*