Reviews for Midwatch
Transwarp chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
A quiet interlude, but with some interesting insights. T'Pol seems to be coming to terms with her newfound feelings for her shipmates. This line in particular was brilliant:

"But they refused to allow her to be an outcast."

That says it all!
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Very nice, realistic interraction between T/T.
Andy STM3 chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Okey doke. I don't know much about star trek and what you have written here, however what you have written is well done and clearly communicated. The objects and scenery visuals were intensely described and allowed me to gain a small insight into an otherwise unfamiliar story. I will check back to see other stories you have written. Excellent job, wonderful creativity. Remember this come chit signing time.
wdge chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
I really liked it.
HopefulNebula chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Love this! (I write very deep reviews, I know.)
Little Red chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
This story's completely amazing. I love the idea and the way you found for Trip and T'Pol to converse without the claws coming out... I feel like you were very true to character for both of them. Great job! I want to read more and was so sad when the story was over!G
Gaiden chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Totally Awesome! Positively perfect! I love it! Keep this Up!
jai chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
This is a GREAT story! I liked the conversation that T'pol had with Trip, showing how the two of them are becoming friends. And Trip's warp core analogy. LOL! That was brilliant!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I like this, and it seems so plausible. You've done a really nice job getting their characters.
author unknown chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
wow that good...

I really like this. I sincerely felt that you nailed that characters exactly. (I have trouble getting characters right sometimes- often leading to re-writes.)

I agree whole heartedly that T'Pol and Trip should be friends, although i do like it when they fight. In my never-to-be-humble opion, they have sorta a Han an' Leia relationship- they always fight, but they get along too...

oh by the way:

"To this, T’Pol responded with the standard Vulcan sign of confusion; an elegantly raised eyebrow." Can i steal that? that is so well written! i wish i coudl write as good as you!