Reviews for A Tale of Two Commanders
MrUnclePeanuts chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
I fucking hate Paragons, too idealistic for my liking and slightly naive,

Sorry to tell this to you Shepard but it's obvious your sheltered life has caused you not to heed common sense, but ends do justify the means. If your so fucking naive to let a terrorist go who has killed thousands of people and probably will kill more over a few miners you are the most retarded piece of shit to walk the face of this fucking earth.

Fuck Paragons.
kaboos chapter 10 . 9/25/2011
great story good luck at the university im starting tomorow as well xp
BAMS chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
Very good story
Crazy Haze chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Loving it, Shepard is a kick ass babe.
Crazy Haze chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Brilliant, cant wait for more like this. Bring it on!
drf chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Is it so hard to press shift and go from ' to " other than that I love this story but ' kinda distracts me other than that story is great keep it up
dannybates chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Looking forward for it to be finished D
Alchemist Astrid chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Interesting idea, giving voice to both sides of the possible paths at once.

The scene transitions were a bit choppy. Granted, you got all of the important parts covered, but it wouldn't hurt to throw in some sentances that were purely for the sake of the transitions.

And if you are rating the story "M", then you might as well do the scenes that make it "M" later down the road, so long as they're done... tastefully.

And that Asteroid-X57 mission? I believe the DLC package called it "Bring Down the Sky."
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm afraid I don't know this Kaiden you speak of. It's KaidAn. A not E. Sorry, the spelling bugs me every time.