Reviews for A Light In The Attic
Sand n' Sable chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Just started reading the story, interesting. Can't wait to read more.
DarthCora26 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
I love this! Update soon.
heyimren chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
This is a really cool story
dove in love chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
Well I for one absolutely adore this chapter. Please update soon hon :)
BraunGirl chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I gotta tell you I love your story, But I hate this character that's casey's and olivia;s daugther, what a pain in the ass, If my child ever called me by my first name it would only anger me but very much brake my heart...Keep it up I really wanna see where you take this story. :D
lovesfemslash chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
Hey just read your story. Very nicely written. I like the differences in the two housholds, well done.
BensonsFaerieWings chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
*jumpin up & down* I love it! That's all for now lol :)
BraunGirl chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
I really like it, I just really think Ainsley is a brat, LOL what's with the clling her mothers by their firsts names LOL, I hope my daugther skips that stage ...

Great story and I love it so far, I hope to read a chapter where Ainsley opens up to her mothers.
dove in love chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
:) I kept my promise.
gemini2989 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
great chapter keep the updates coming
dove in love chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
She has Casey's attitude. I love it so far. Although, I know who it is, I shall act surprised! :)
cleancutkid61 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
I really like this so far. I am looking forward to reading more.
BraunGirl chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
That kid is a Pain in the ass ! LOL Great chapter !
Fumes43 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Very cute so far I can't wait to read more.
Axiegirl21 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Yep loved this one too. It's a shame that liv feels that way about Casey's bond with the children just because she gave birth to them. I'm sure the children don't feel any differently towards their Ma just because she didn't give birth to them. Looking forward to reading more.