Reviews for A father's Influence
mandababe15 chapter 13 . 9/17
ok great story! first time reading it surprisingly, but I really enjoyed it! the end with Helen was the best!
aruvqan chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
i don't get classic hangovers, i just tendto be really tired. my hangover cure is as much coffee as i can drink with a couple pieces of leftover pizza or a good sized serving of lasagne.
lostaloneNY chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
"Please leave me your feedback – I'll use it to help refine the next story..." Ok so here's my feedback would you ever do an AU fic with Steph and someone else like say Baron?
melyons chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
A brother?
melyons chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Poor Amy. Sorry. No sympathy for Ranger. Dying to see if you can actually convince me Steph belongs with him.
melyons chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
Glad that Ranger's employees also think he is one messed up dude.
melyons chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
I hope Steph gets rid of Joe and Ranger. Ranger sits in the church feeling sorry for himself then goes and beds one of his regular no strings screws. He got what he wanted so he needs to stop playing with Steph.
StubbornPansy chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Knowing you as I have learned through these chapters I should have saw the final twist coming...but I didn't!
StubbornPansy chapter 12 . 6/15/2015
Nice conclusion!
StubbornPansy chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
They really are getting their lives together.

Thanks for the great writing.
StubbornPansy chapter 10 . 6/15/2015
I can see why Stephanie is hesitating and I agree she needs to know the "man" more before she decides.
StubbornPansy chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Nice turn around!
StubbornPansy chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
Aren't you the twist Master?

Fantastic twist!
StubbornPansy chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
OK then who did Stephanie see?

HMM...excellent twist!
StubbornPansy chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
I told you she would find out.

Ranger will be lucky if she doesn't shoot him with his own gun!