Reviews for Breaking Point
Lucy Rosenthal chapter 18 . 2/28
Wow, give me a second because I have no words. It was brilliant, intense, heartbreaking and yearning. I loved how you portrayed Chrona, though I know he isn't so soft and shy all the time. Like we saw vulnerability, I would have liked to see rage and frustation too, to look Maka deal with that part of himself. This was a beautiful love story and it moved my heart, made me cried two times. I like how everything is directly connect by the soul, it was beautiful to read them making love with their souls connected. Now if you don't mind me, let me complain a little about Chrona's intersex body, that boy has suffered so much that it broke my heart hearing him feel like a monster, I expected that moment to be lovely but it was even better to see Maka accepting his imperfect soul and body. I like how you portrayed "Maka's thirst" and this is actually the first thing she feels about Chrona, a feeling of thirst. Thank you so much for writing this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
JESUS FUCK. That was absolutely wonderful, I truly loved it. I'm totally inspired by the beauty.
Anonymous female chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
I am Loving This! 1 chapter and I was hooked! I can't put my phone down!
Potato-chan chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
How to masturbate Crona edition
IngerShadie chapter 18 . 3/15/2016
I can imagine Crona having hardcore sex with Maka perfectly now.
"My cum is black."
Lmao, but seriously, you are one of the people who inspired my own CroMa writing. This story in particular just so touching and realistic. I don't really enjoy lemon (and I was actually enough of an idiot to actually read the entire lemon chapter when I re-read Breaking Point because adrenaline).
You managed to make a lemon that warmed my heart for the rest of the night, besides making me scared for my life. As soon as I began reading the first sentence, I knew I made a good decision, listening to all of the Crona fangirls on DeviantArt telling me to read this.
NN chapter 15 . 2/10/2016
I just realized that, if he were thinking it, Chrona could've bitten the snake as it entered his mouth. I don't know how he'd feel (probably disgusted) but it's better than death.
Kilarra chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
This is an exceptional piece of fiction. Personally, I've found Soul Eater to be both very rewarding and frustrating, as it straddles the line between light-hearted action and deadly serious emotional trauma, specifically with Chrona. The abuse is real, the fear is real, and the damage is real, and in both the show and the manga I always felt concerned that Chrona's mental health was getting played for laughs or just plot. Which is a shame because we don't often see characters actually handle chronic mental health conditions where there isn't some sort of magical happy pill cure. You made Chrona real. His panic attacks, medication, self-harm, cyclic worst-case-scenario thinking, it's all so authentic and intimate. So powerful. And I love how Maka approaches the relationship delicately, but not patronizing, and struggles to balance their developing intimacy with Chrona's needs and boundaries. And Soul in the background, quietly dealing with learning to share his best friend. And Ragnarok making his debut as a person. Spot on, all of it! This is unique and amazing work and feel privileged to have read it!
Kilarra chapter 13 . 2/8/2016
I really appreciate this chapter; it's not just here for the sake of being sexy, it serves a crucial purpose in Maka and Chrona's relationship development. Not being much of a lemony reader, I must admit to being very worried going in. But I loved everything about! I love the communication and consent Chrona's intersex body! I love how he feels like it's this huge, terrible, relationship ruining, world ending thing and Maka not only accepts him, but doesn't blow off those feelings and takes time to really show him that it's a wonderful body! I love all the fragility and vulnerability and trust and the way every action is about more than just sex! In short, I think this is the way every positive sex scene ever should be done and you handled it masterfully! I'm blown away!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/22/2016
Wow...this was amazing
Guest chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
According to me this is now the official ending to soul eater. Amazing!
ConstantMemory chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Very moving story, even for a fanfic. I believe you got the character of Chrona spot on here, something which I know others struggle with. I know I do XD. This was an amazing read, too. Your writing style is really engaging, and made me want to read more. I think above all else, the ending hit me the most. His mother finally gave him something worth his time of day, even if it was just a word.
toolazytologin chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
I know you are done with this story alread and all I just want to make this little complaint now. I can understand where you are coming from with the sympathy for medusa bit, but to me, that just does sit right with me. She tortures nim for years makes him relive his worst suppressed memory, locks him inside his own mind, then just let's him go after a heart felt talk about her feelings. One, I personally ( and I know everone is entitled to their own opinion) believe that medusa, just going from this, doesn't deserve mercy or any underlying soft feelings, and Two, even if most of her power here is an illusion, she shouldn't have that much power there in the first place and crona should have broken out himself, not her letting him out. This is my rant. This is a good story, don't get me wrong, it is just this part that disrupts the flow of the story for me. If she was portrayed as a more sympothetic character before, this might fell better but ... yeah. So anyway, keep doing whatever you are doing now.
Keldvok chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
In my opinion, one of the quintessential CroMa fics, and Soul Eater fics in general. I highly recommend this one.
Brosme chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
This is... Wow. The feelings are overflowing with me. This was such a wonderful story. I can't stop thinking about this word. 'Live'. It's such a powerful word, even outside of this fanfiction. It really led me to rethink certain things that happened in my life. Leaving this aside, I have to say, that this is my absolute favourite fanfiction. And, to be totally honest, it even made me cry at the very end. :)
Death of Snipers chapter 11 . 10/2/2015
considering we know that medusa is vastly on the stronger end of the witch scale and that each meister weapon pair eventually HAS to kill a witch, usually solo, what stien said made little sense.