Reviews for Breaking Point
Scordatura chapter 1 . 6/25
Ynot7 told me about this story a little while back, and now I'm finally getting around to reading it. So far, I'm enjoying it immensely. Everyone's so well in character, and with Crona being one of my favorites, this is really reminding me how much I love them.
light3453 chapter 1 . 6/22
Nice story hope you still continue it's awesome!
Aly chapter 18 . 4/19
Right in the feels. I don't know if I can watch the anime now knowing this isn't going to happen. But maybe I can, this story is set after the series after all. Though I am happy the Other Mother (Medusa) got what was coming to her, I do hate that I felt slightly...small...inch worthy of sympathy for her. This story especially broke my heart and elevated it at the same time, I don't think you were kidding when you said this was novel worthy, damn. I would read this over and over again and would pay everything I have to see it turned into a series of its own. Thank you so much for blessing the world with this fanfiction 3 Don't ever stop writing.
Aly chapter 17 . 4/19
SO...Medusa needs to get tortued in her own memories over and over and over and over again until there is nothing left of her shriveled cunty little soul to reform 3. Other than that I am fucking addicted to this story.
Aly chapter 15 . 4/19
Shit just got real, poor Chrona, will that bitch ever fucking die?
Aly chapter 14 . 4/19
This is getting sooooo intense! I have to say I love ragnarok's humor though, "disco stick" I never knew he was a Lady Gaga fan.
Aly chapter 12 . 4/19
Bitches got served 3 I am officially a shipper of team Chroma:D
Aly chapter 3 . 4/19
The one time I love Ragnarok, Black star does need to be taken down a couple pegs. Even Naruto wasn't that annoying or determinedly stupid.
Aly chapter 2 . 4/19
I'm kind of happy Black Star got his ass kicked, Maka's right he is a dick. I love the story so far, it makes me love Chrona all the more 3
This was a great story and i enjoyed it so much.
crazyguy408 chapter 18 . 2/26
This had got to be the most essential story for any Croma fan, also one that, in my opinion, is sadly underrated (granted I know that it had over 200 reviews with only 18 chapters, which is pretty dang impressive). I hope to see more reviews chime your way for (again in my opinion) the best Soul Eater story on the site!
Randomtabby chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
Bravo; and thank you. Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of literature. I am left dazed and starry eyed. I read all 18 chapters in three days. I would have made it one if I could. I sure tried. After the first chapter I knew I couldn't stop. I sat for an entire day on my laptop reading this book. Brought back some old carpal tunnel syndrome from using the scroll pad on the laptop for so long, also... totally worth it.

After I finished chapter 1 and saw there were 17 more I was honestly giddy. I will definitely read this again, but once I finished I read "Transformation" which was a really nice transition from this book to something more lighthearted. I then started Zerovx's "Errors in continuity" which, wow, is quite a 180 from "Breaking Point", but I think it is great you two have written together; I originally found "Selfhood" first, but am taking your advice and reading BP and EIC prior.
I was going to list all my most memorable moments, but I think there may be too many to list. Thank you for giving Ragnarok his time to shine, and for Crona's soulful letter to Maka.

I simply cannot describe all the ways I think your writing is beautiful. I have only seen the Soul Eater anime but I feel if the story continued this is exactly how it would go. There is such a thing as characters acting in character but in this case... they are simply themselves. Perfectly. Your writings are so creative, and so natural. Your command of prose is flawless. I am touched and it goes beyond a simple prior crush on the characters within; this book an amazing story of two people in love struggling against the world. So thank you for writing and sharing this piece; and thank you for finishing it... that may sound ridiculous but there are a lot of great stories on this website which haven't been updated in years and probably never will be, and that saddens me.
Thank you again and I look forward to reading anything else you take the time to share.
Foxy chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
The chaper's great!

But something's bugging me a bit:

no one really knows if Chrona is male or female ;
Random Rockets chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I know I'm nearly three years late on you completing this but bravo...this was amazing. Crona(Chrona?) Has always been my favorite character and you portrayed him/her beautifully, I was so torn up by this story. Thank you so much for writing this.
Christa chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
holy shit, this was great.