Reviews for Enough
Awesomely amazing story!
ginmariano chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Great Puckleberry!
donna14 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I have read this story before, and realized I did not leave a review. Again another awesome story from you. I loved this!
MikaG-L chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
good story,, mika xox ;) !
princess-oro chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was surprisingly good! I'm not a fan of OCs since a majority of them suck but this was simply wonderful. I love it, it's funny and sweet and just awesome. Thanks for a good read!
TeamAliceForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Kick ass story! :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
a good one
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Another awesome story. Poor Noah... LOL
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
So this one totally deserves a sequel, that's all I'm saying.

I like your take on the Puckermen twins :D You managed to make me feel sad for Aaron yet not like him all that much either at the same time. Really well done :D I hope you'll consider writing more - maybe Rachel can give Quinn a smackdown in this instead. -although I'd still love to see Rachel from Canon return the bitchy favor if you know what I mean:D

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This was absolutely perfect. I love the concept of Aaron Puckerman. And they way you write him I can imagine. I feel he would only work in a Puckleberry universe; because Rachel would be the only one to choose Noah. Quinn wouldn't cause Aaron would be perfect but Rachel already sees Noah as a perfect guy. I throughly enjoyed this and cant wait to read more of your work.
lolaa chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
adorable is noah and rachel's love plus i would like to see a fic of how they dealt with aaron in high school!
Elle Loves Glee chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this! Hope you write more Noah/Rachel and Aaron stories x
gleeislove chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So I can't remember if I reviewed this or not already but I have thoroughly enjoyed this multiple times. What made me want to review though was this from your profile Regarding Reviews:

Reviews are wonderful, and finding one in my inbox never fails to bring a smile to my face. That being said, I will never, EVER blackmail any of my readers for reviews. I think it's tacky. If you read something of mine, and you love it and you'd like to let me know, that's awesome and so wonderful of you. And if you don't? Well, that's okay too. I know it's completely unrealistic to expect everyone who reads your work to review, and the simple fact remains that even if people didn't like my work, I'd write anyway.

It is so frustrating when authors put this, infact I just read and reviewed a HP story where an author did this and I even mentioned to her how its unfair to those that enjoy the story etc. Thank you for not punishing/ blackmailing your fans.
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 7/3/2011