Reviews for Vertibird East
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
interesting story overall, but very short.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
fairly interesting story, though the fight between butch and the talon company merc was boring. you also referred to anna holt as janice, several times. and there've been some more spelling errors, you really need to get a proofreader to comb over your work. you also overdid the scenes about dogmeat.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
interesting beginning. one thing though, you repeatedly use "sense" when you should be using "since". you also used "ignorant", instead of "ignored".
Alavon chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
So this is a prologue of Fallout: Journey's? Hm...
Vect the Atoner chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
Actually, Moreno would be going WEST to Chicago.
geraldford chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
:( i wanted to see this story continue could you have a sequal with something cool idk msg me if you want ideas or chec some of my stories i have never had the time to continue them and have several different story plots ready for those who have the time and well motivation to finnish them check out my first one with like 10 chapters
geraldford chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo i want to see more like for one who is jacks wife also can you have a few chapters about how the remmenant build grayditch into soemthing thenhave the legion come over and fsu so then they save alot of people and just some cool stuff and have morneo become less anti brotherhood and get their armor and vertibird back :( pleaseeeee!
cyko2041 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
So I'm under the impression based on this Chapter that this ties into Journeys which I dearly hope you continue.

The Bit with Dog meat moves a little awkwardly but other than that Very well done chapter.
Bloodyredshade chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Really good story
Buddysbud chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Love the story Fallout is so good when written about please update!
Big boss's perfect clone chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I've been enjoying the story so far, and I appreciate the (largely) accurate portrayals of each Enclave Remnant. However, I do have a few minor gripes with the story. There was pretty much no way that Arcade could've stood up to a blow from a power fist to the head (I'll let that go, however). My only real critique is that I recommend you work on your spelling and grammar, as I've noticed throughout the story are a rather large number of errors on both accounts. Still, keep up the good work, as you've churned out a good story so far.
Char Osborn chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Okay I was skeptical at first because your mixing two story lines here, but I think its well done, definitely work on it more, and I would love to see a possible part where they start heading westward with Jack and some bos. Kudos on the comedy too
Char Osborn chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
JohnHenryEden2012 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I was smiling from ear to ear like a kid who just got what he wanted for Christmas, seeing Moreno happy and the assumption that The Enclave still remains in the Capital Wasteland until those damned power-armored boy scouts revealed themselves at the end of Chapter 1, playing them like a harp from hell!

How could you? You cruel bastard you.

:P

All jokes and unquestioning loyalty to The Enclave when I play Fallout 2 and 3 aside, it's very well written and I'm drawn and looking forward to the next chapter.

Don't kill them though, and if you do I respectfully demand you have the Enclave Stronghold in Chicago re-invade DC again as retribution. :D

Keep up the good work! :)
Falyons chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
It's good, but like people have said, it has spelling errors. There's also some weird things here and there, like when Arcade says it makes sense then says something feels off. It seems like there should some sort of lead in there. It's an interesting idea though.