Reviews for Itch
XD Amusing.
sweetwithobsessions chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Uhhhh o.o interesting
Dashita Tichou chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Cute, but it should probably be rated T.
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I like it but i think that kraft called they want their cheese back

That aside i loved it
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
AHAHAHA. HAHAHA xD
OtakuHarunaHimawari chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
O.O... Oh gosh... This is just too funny!XD I can see someone getting a maka-chop soon in the neer future for that!XP Hahahaha! Poor maka! Oh well, nice writing and good job my friend!w
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Haha, I can just see the disbelief on her face after he said that. Great one-shot! :D

Panda.
Ice of the Kitsune's Fire chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
While I think the last line was a tiny bit out of place, this was still a nice read. It was adorable and so SoMa that I squealed like an idiotic fangirl (well, more so than I usually do over your stories). It was a little edgier and more light-hearted than your usual stories, but I found this to be my favorite so far. :)
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Well that was certainly interesting. I really love your word choice at the end there, paroxysm. Very good. Loved it and hope for some more.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lol. LOL. Lost in some of the bigger words, but you know. You are what you are, and that is insulting only to me.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
:D That's great.
Aquatwin chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm sort of at a loss on what's going on outside of the blackroom. Are they fighting a kishin? Was the kishin wearing weird clothing? LOST NESS!

but the stuff happening in the blackroom was very well written! not too much detail, nor too little, the emotions are set across clearly, and you can get a sense of the sensations that are occuring (5 senses are a writers best friend after all W)

I hope I see another one of your pieces soon!

-Bonnie