Reviews for Between a Rock and a Hard Place
insideouttuoedisni chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow, that was extremely, extremely painful to read in absolutely the best way possible. Fantastic work.
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Sniff.
Tipititralala chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh gosh... this is sadly epic !

But I don't really understand the last line... Does he think that 'cause I did that for House or because I did that for Cuddy ? Or is this for another reason ?

Anyway, it's just... wow.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow. That last line was really brilliant, and everything was just so heartbreaking and wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing this with us!
SrslyNo chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I was tearing up as I read. Very sad and very credible. The last line was perfect.
ax10gas chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Sad, but thank god it didn't end this way. I would love to see House REALLY suffer this time, instead of everyone backing down and playing the 'poor little House, he can't help it' card.
HMD chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was a pretty good fic! I think it could have been better though, with more detail and emotion. I found myself having to read, re-read and re-read multiple times in the piece to get even the slightest idea of what happened/what was going on. BUT that last line...Gosh, it was very, very strong. I love that you chose to end the piece with that; it's so very Wilson and so emotionally striking. I must ask, would you mind if I used such a line in a poem off on another site? If yes or if not, contact me at [I'm not even sure if this site allows you to post links but...] Many thanks for a good read overall!