Reviews for Perfect
Please update
animelover1992 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
that was sweet
Broken-Rose-Thornesxoxo chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
There's no more? D: This is really interesting. Is there more to read, I hope? :D Please update soon!

BRTxoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Love it!
JustForgettheWorld09 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
.Gosh. I just read this, and I am totally in love with it. I'm usually a Kim/Edward shipper but this girl so VERY like me, and I love the way you write Edward. I know this hasn't been updated since last December, but you could make me the happiest girl in the world if you'd PLEASE PLEASE write more! Now I'm off to read this 20 billion times over...
Laya14 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
i love eet plz rite mor;p
kittykat6625 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
thankyou so much for updating this chapter was sweet i loved it please update soon

love kittykat6625
madgirlsrock723 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Awesome Story! Please Continue _
velvee chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh! Please do Continue this story!
Ang chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
That was good! U should keep going! I would love keep reading!
One after 909 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Please, please, i beg you to make another chapter. I'm dying to know what's going to happen :(
geckogirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
first of all,LOVE you're opening. love the concept. Katrina seems like a trip. I would love to see what you have planned for this story. and hey, even if you don't update it, i'd love to hear what the plot idea was that started this. thanks for the good read._
Nellie Johanna Todd chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
omg I loved it. :) You should totally continue. I love Edward Scissorhands. I actually felt like I was there :D please continue it? Pretty pretty please? :3
Wolfe's Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
nice start to your story.

I like how you described your OC and what she has to deal with in her life. It was very interesting meeting between her and Edward.

I advise to continue this story. I am very eager to read more. :)
kittykat6625 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awesome i love you have set things out about her character and what she has to deal with i love it you should totally continue this story

love kittykat6625