Reviews for Crazy
I miss this these two!
Guest User chapter 15 . 2/5
Pretty fucking amazing
usof chapter 15 . 2/2
R u ever going to finish this. I think it's close to the end. So please continue it even though it's been over 5 years
ThickBitch chapter 15 . 1/7
I know that it has been a while since you updated this fic but I a seriously in love with it. I am hoping with this review reminding you of its existence that you would give some thought into starting it up again. I understand if you don't but I really want to know what happens or what you had in mind for this story. Thanks for reading! Bye!
jesssparks17 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Please update. It's wonderful
Taylor albarado chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
I love this story its such an interesting take on the characters. Plus it's so action filled! Please continue writing this story its awesome
jesssparks17 chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
This is awesome. I am obsessed. Pls update soon
catastrophicmind chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
god i wish you would update but its been 4 years.
thedon'tmesswithmechick chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
updateeeeeeee
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Please update this plz plz plz
FUCKMESOICANPOOP chapter 15 . 11/3/2016
whyyyy
RewritetoMakeitPerfect chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
I can't believe that this is the last chapter, since you haven't updated in three or four years. I'm so going to flip out because of this, especially because I slept at twelve trying to finish this, but only got to chapter five. Then here I am, almost ten pm, completing it and I just don't want it to end! I absolutely loved it, and I can't find the best word to describe my pleasure in reading this. Thank you for bringing such an amazing story into the world of fan fiction, and thank you for giving everyone something to do. I really hope that you, someday in the future, will come back and continue this wonderful beginning of a story, because at least I, RewritetoMakeitPerfect, will be there waiting.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »