Reviews for Crazy
I was reading this story and have been addicted to it the past few days and once I got to this chapter and saw that it was the last one I checked the last update... Wow, it's sure been a while, but your story is still in the top ten! I really hope someday you come back and continue! Even though it's been like three years... :/
4everness chapter 15 . 9/26
Well... I'm guessing it's a little late to ask you to update...:' (
Blank space chapter 1 . 8/27
I m very very frustrated.
Uw got to update. Y r u ignoring these reviews.
This is the fucking best story i ve read.
I love ur ideas.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease one update
Just one.
Hi! U myt have read my mannyy reviews of praises but I came back to check if u updated but u didn't *cry cry* I just want to say whatever is currently happening in ur lyf I hope it gets better but if u moved on... Please u myt have forgotten this story but other people never will. They will always stop to wonder 'what if?' U have touched a loott of fangirls with this amazing fanfiction and other people will never let go. So will a single updated chapter hurt?
ChrissyKlay chapter 15 . 8/17
Well boo want more haha but it's been a couple yes since u updated lol I'll put it on my list though
Cat Beats chapter 15 . 8/6
This story is messed up, but I can't help but not stop reading at 3.
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 8/5
This is fascinating. Again with the I-have-no-idea-how-to-feel-about-all-this (ranges from like to horror to gross to discomfort) but whatever is going on, you are doing it damn well.
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 8/5
I'm not really sure what to think. I usually avoid horror/gore at all costs, but it's very well written... And very frightening. So hats off to you, cause I'm still reading. I'm curious (but also nervous) to see where you'll take this...
Please update again!
ACCOUNTMADE chapter 15 . 7/17
I have an account but Im too lazy to log in lol. The story was great. When you are not dead I'd love a new chapter XD
Caitielynn09 chapter 15 . 7/10
Continue please
I think ur story is very unique I would not have respected this as story but ok...then but I will say this this story is so crazy like insane in the membrane this is my opinion so don't take this to heart but I don't want to read about phycos so I'm gonna stop reading now.
MindRain chapter 15 . 6/25
Hey. I really do think you'd like the book Brother ToDragons, Companion To Owls. Tell me when you've finished!
MindRain chapter 6 . 6/25
Have you ever read the book Brother to Dragons, Companion to Owls ? I like it. You should read it. You might like it too.
Holy shit you need to update. This is real. I am in love with this story and I need more of it. Update!
1,079 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »