Reviews for Secret Takoyaki Boyfriend
Haldir'sgirl1218 chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Pants* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ok I'm good *sniffle* poor Theo...btw love the Aki x Minako
Haldir'sgirl1218 chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Poor Aki kun...I'll be your girlfriend XD lol I love Theo lol and I feel so bad for Aki lol XD
Haldir'sgirl1218 chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
smileintothechaos chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
brb crying forever that was the best thing ever!
smileintothechaos chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
ahhhh the way you write the interactions are so spot on!
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
brb cryin everywhere and it's only the first chap! so good!
iSayumix3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
"At least yours is still alive."

That just... Made me sad. orz
Yuanfang chapter 15 . 6/26/2012
So, I just read it all in one go.

You've taken my heart and wrung it out in so many different ways! I'm amazed how you took something so charming, cheery, and funny, and evolved it into a sadder, more realistic story.

I loved your characterization of everyone. The dialogue was spot on - especially Junpei. I loved the relationship between him an Minako. I also really liked Minako's voice - you found a really great balance between her softer, kinder side and her blunt, energetic side.

In the beginning, I felt so bad for Akihiko! I was so happy when he got his moment to shine, even though it was brief. I loved the different layers to their relationship, from Aki's almost stalkerish behavior, to Minako's detatchment, to the post Nyx scene. You had me clutching at my heart. I would've loved to see more about them.

Oh goodness, and Shinjiro. What a great senpai, huh? Haha, his lines were especially great.

The writing was consistent, and the style suited the tone of the story. Great job! It was very lovely.
Thegoldenlock chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
I read this fanfiction in one go yesterday, so I decided to write you a proper review in the morning.

I really like your writing style. Especially how this story is about MshexTheo but you describe the most of their relationship through the others eyes. It was really nice.

You kept it real as well, that they coulndt be together.

The only thing I disliked was that Akihiko did become a rebound kind of guy. Id have liked it to end before that, but, as I said before...its realistic that she picks him and comes to love him too.

Thanks for writing a wonderful story...!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 15 . 5/11/2012
Aww! Congratulations for finishing the fic as you did! The whole series was well-written and incredibly precise. The characters were wonderful, and for someone who just finished the game twice in less than a month (with a slight obsession, I know), I can say that you didn't make it hard for me to imagine everything you wrote. Everything could have happened, and a huge part of me is starting to believe THIS is actually what happened behind the scenes. Thank you for writing this! Truly, it's one of the best Persona fics out there. GREAT JOB! :) This is definitely going to my Faves. ;)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
It still gets me every time, Minako's passing. It's just too painful. Oh, Akihiko, at least Shinji's still with you. But oh, Theo. :(( Great chapter.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 13 . 5/11/2012
AWWWW! Thank you, thank you! Akihiko deserves it! Well, at least he tried! Thank you! 3
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
WHAHAHAHA! I LOVE YOUR AUTHOR'S NOTE! :)) YES! Akihiko does deserve a little something!

But oh, the chapter. :( It's heartbreaking just as it is sweet. I loved every bit of it. I pity Theo so much, and if only they could have been together... oh.. sad.. sad... :(

GREAT JOB! You're amazing for writing this. :D
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
OH MY! :( NOO! Poor Theo! :(
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Oh, Aki! You slow-poke! I doubt Mina being in the same homeroom would have given you far better advantage in the romantic department, given all the issues you're dealing with lol. :)) BUT Oh, I love Aki! But this fic wins Theo so much I don't know what else to think about. Great job! xD