Reviews for Caught!
prongs123 chapter 1 . 7/1
AMAZING
YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL FOR THIS!
Dez as a girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Sequel please! :)
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Loved it! Really needs a sequel! The part where he kisses her proves that he likes her as well. :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sequel please! This story is great! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It was nice to see the tables turned for a changed; normally it would be Scam that torments Sam until she almost breaks. :)
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was interesting! I like how she wouldn't have admitted anything aloud directly and how he so obviously picked up on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really think you should continue this story :)
InazumaElle chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Of course I want a sequel, I like this story!
Lumina Night chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really liked this! I found it funny that Sam was giving "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Scam. (I was recently looking at it on TV Tropes website-check it out it's hilarious) And damn...she was brutally honest! It's understandable though, Sam was probably frustrated with Scams' wasted potential . With his brains he could have done alot of good. Or maybe she just wanted to make him change his ways so she could justify her feelings for him? or act on them or something since he wouldn't be an enemy anymore.

Anyway that's what I came up with when I read it. Oh and your after note helped explain it more :) You definitely got your point across.

I can't really think of any suggestions, like I seriously went back and scanned through... hmm maybe more sceenary descriptions? lol I dunno

Great writing as always and YES a sequel would be awesome!

Keep writing down more 'random whim stuff' I will gladly read it :D
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loving it a thousand times over! :)

...*sigh*

Back to studing...I wanna read though DX :P

I would COMPLEATLY and UTTERLY call you a GOD if you wrote a sequal ;) (Kidding 'bout that)

...

But really, a sequal would be awesome :)

~Liz
The Black Muse chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This story had, EVERYTHING! It was deep and explored the diffrent aspects of Scam's charchter. It had great romantic elements. And it still kept me guessing to the very end! Great job!
WOW101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
WOW i gotta say this story is amazing, like all your story's. Your by far an amazing writer, and good job finishing your exams i'm real happy for you. I love this story like all your story's they belong in my favorite list :)
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Did he seriously just BURY sam alive?

I like this! It's very different and I don't know... I just REALLY like this XD

Again, you have out done yourself my friend! :)

~Red
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ill bake you a scam shaped cookie if you sequal this!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
[Unfortunately Clover and Alex had been left far behind in the chase and she was facing Tim Scam all by herself.] My dream come true of course.

[Tim Scam was standing there in a black, leather jacket, dark jeans, allowing him to mix into the night as if he was a shadow himself, not really there at all.] Sex on legs, was that the expression? cuz... *wolf whistle* damn.

Hm. Maybe I'm more than high? jk :P:P:P:P

["You're good I'll admit…" Scam whispered lowly,] - great in bed? yes she is- oh not what you meant? *snort* sure...

[he said, proud of his strength and how it broke people and smirking at the recent memory of how she had moaned when her body had taken the hit.] now that's just a TEASE. C'MON!

but seriously. sex on legs. not joking. :P

["Because anyone who hits a nerve of your's isn't smart?" Her smirk hardened when she saw his jaw twitch just slightly. "Good one Tim."] b-but Sam's so smart. well, sometimes hm maybe scam does have a point... jkjkjkjkjk :P

[Smirking teasingly he whispered, "Have I been bothering you for years?" he asked before his gaze grew darker with enjoyment. "Giving you sleepless nights?" he smirked harder at her sneer.] ACTUALLY SCAM as SSC's lawyer, I'd like to point out that YES you HAVE given her sleepless nights where she thinks of you ALL NIGHT LONG and your sex on legs habit...

Any objections? No? Goo- No Sam you don't count and don't deny the truth. Any other objections? No. Wonderful. :D

["Honestly Scam," she spat. "If anyone should know how things will work out it should be YOU. I mean, isn't your IQ well over 200?" she muttered,] coughSomeone'sImpressedcough

["If you LOVED being in jail so much YOU would stay put," she whispered while looking him in his widened eyes.] Was that some hint of twisted logic? well I'll be darn Sam! you have it in ya! :P (what am I, a country texan now? smh)

But. We all know the truth. Dear Sam. Scam escapes jail TO SEE YOU. :P

["I can do….ANYTHING," he said, responding to her question with a calm, collected smirk on his lips.] *dreamy sigh*

[She knew him for 3 years at the least now, how could she saw something like that?] THREE YEARS and you STILL haven't ssced her? tsk tsk. jkjk

but omg. 3 years. 3 I'M SO HAPPY NOW. like omg. they know each other SOOOOOOOOOOOO well. *dreamy sigh*

[Dissatisfied down to her core with his answer Sam shook her head in disgust. "Is THAT a comfort?" she spat before looking at him deploringly. "Sure is a pathetic one."] OUCH :P I still love that insult. Like NICE Sam. (no offense Scam and please don't kill me)

:P

[ "Quarrelling with a criminal, instead of fighting him and putting him back in jail," he smirked harder. "Jerry won't be impressed."] TSK SCAM! DONT INCLUDE JERRY IN THE CONVO! He reeks of goats and ickyness.

[but it didn't sound like much of question as she kept coming closer and closer, her eyes never leaving his tense, angry form.] closer... and closer... a little more closer sam. yes. that's a good girl. ;)

["All this anger you're feeling," she started, knowing he was listening even if he wasn't looking at her right now. Sam took a deep breath before continuing boldly. "The SAME anger that's messed up your world…. is misguided," she watched him stiffen even more as he stood there silently.] YES! SAM! TELL HIM THAT HIS ANGER SHOULD BE USED FOR SSC SO THAT I CAN BE HAPPY cuz you know me and hot angry men...

["You're like a ticking time bomb…" she whispered while watching his angry eyes. "Ready to destroy yourself…." she glared disapprovingly. "You've been doing it for years, haven't you?"] oooh i like the idea of ticking time bombs. can we make an idea out of that?

[Sam only kept going. "No! Listen to me!" she cried. "You're messing with yourself! You're not treating yourself right! And you dare hate W.O.O.H.P…. hate ME for it?" she shouted.] DING DING DING SHE JUST ADMITTED IT.

["You're not giving yourself the respect that you deserve and-"

Having had enough Scam quickly grabbed her waist with one arm, his other arm lashing out to grab the back of her head and before she could say anything more he slammed his mouth against hers.]

DID I EVER TELL YOU HOW HOT HE IS WHEN HE'S SMART? of course i did BUT I'M SAYING IT AGAIN!

[Pulling away, he found her standing there clutching his collar as she looked back at him in a trance as if he had literally stolen her breath away. Sam's eyes were half-closed, her eyelashes lowered midway over dark, heady, eyes swirling with lust as she took deep, panting breaths of air. Her mouth slightly parted, her cheeks flaming as she stared at him in a daze.] OMGOMGMOGOMMOGOMGOM YES YES YES YES SHE'S SO TURNED ON. IT'S SO OBVIOUS.

[Smirking at her in a knowing way, Scam stroked her burning cheek before he gripped her hair again and brought her lips back to his, kissing her even harder this time.] YES YES DON'T STOP OGMOGOMGMOGMOGOMGOMOMGMOGMO

As a judge. I command you (oh wait that's dictator but OH WELLZ I DON'T CARE) to NEVER STOP! :P

Ahem.

Cough.

Ahem. AHEM. K I'm good. kinda. ;)

[And slowly…she kissed him back.] AHHHHH OMGMOGOMGMOG YOU GOT IT. YOU GOT THAT ENDING THAT I COULDN'T. OMG. I'M SO PROUD BECAUSEE THIS IS A SEXY SEXY SEX ON LEGS SCAM ENDING. 3 LOVE

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Love,

Ivy

P.S. we ALL know what's happening next. ;)

Loveee,