Reviews for Caught!
SeaEmerald chapter 1 . 10/3
Yes um you better continue this!
prongs123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
AMAZING
YOU NEED TO WRITE A SEQUEL FOR THIS!
Dez as a girl chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Sequel please! :)
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Loved it! Really needs a sequel! The part where he kisses her proves that he likes her as well. :D
QueenofRhymes chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Sequel please! This story is great! :)
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
It was nice to see the tables turned for a changed; normally it would be Scam that torments Sam until she almost breaks. :)
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was interesting! I like how she wouldn't have admitted anything aloud directly and how he so obviously picked up on it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really think you should continue this story :)
DutchWreck chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Of course I want a sequel, I like this story!
Lumina Night chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really liked this! I found it funny that Sam was giving "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Scam. (I was recently looking at it on TV Tropes website-check it out it's hilarious) And damn...she was brutally honest! It's understandable though, Sam was probably frustrated with Scams' wasted potential . With his brains he could have done alot of good. Or maybe she just wanted to make him change his ways so she could justify her feelings for him? or act on them or something since he wouldn't be an enemy anymore.

Anyway that's what I came up with when I read it. Oh and your after note helped explain it more :) You definitely got your point across.

I can't really think of any suggestions, like I seriously went back and scanned through... hmm maybe more sceenary descriptions? lol I dunno

Great writing as always and YES a sequel would be awesome!

Keep writing down more 'random whim stuff' I will gladly read it :D
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loving it a thousand times over! :)

...*sigh*

Back to studing...I wanna read though DX :P

I would COMPLEATLY and UTTERLY call you a GOD if you wrote a sequal ;) (Kidding 'bout that)

...

But really, a sequal would be awesome :)

~Liz
The Black Muse chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This story had, EVERYTHING! It was deep and explored the diffrent aspects of Scam's charchter. It had great romantic elements. And it still kept me guessing to the very end! Great job!
WOW101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
WOW i gotta say this story is amazing, like all your story's. Your by far an amazing writer, and good job finishing your exams i'm real happy for you. I love this story like all your story's they belong in my favorite list :)
Redheaded Witch chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Did he seriously just BURY sam alive?

I like this! It's very different and I don't know... I just REALLY like this XD

Again, you have out done yourself my friend! :)

~Red
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ill bake you a scam shaped cookie if you sequal this!