Reviews for Stealing Time
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/28
I've been really enjoying this story so far. I've never read a Harry Potter story where Harry goes anywhere close to the West coast of the US, so this will be interesting!
I only want to know this: in 2011, they still had planes with rear-facing seats? I thought they completely removed those years earlier. I remember being very disappointed as a child when I learned there weren't any left. Did British and other European airlines still have them for a longer amount of time?
Psp reader chapter 13 . 8/27
Draco must die!
Simianpower chapter 4 . 8/25
Oof. I thought a lot of this story seemed very familiar, and this chapter was the one that reminded me that yes, I have read this far before, and yes, I did stop reading it. This chapter is very silly, and made me not want to read the rest of the story last time. I think I'll be stopping again this time. No single thing makes me lose interest in this, but a lot of little things. Vegas. Annoyingly talktalktalkative scenes where very little happens. Awkward relations for EVERYONE. Molly. Snape. Sirius. Just... the whole story rubs me the wrong way and I don't know why. Maybe the lack of a hook. It doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. Except Vegas, which I hate. Even the Grangers are mildly annoying, and I usually like them as characters even when they're the bad guys. Everyone in this is just abrasive. There's absolutely no reason for any two of them to even like one another, since all ANY of them do is snipe at and tease each other. I don't even know how to rate this story. It's not bad, but I have no interest in it.
Potter the Plotter chapter 2 . 8/2
I absolutely love the humor in your dialogue—and I love your closer relationship between the trio—most people don't add fluffy and light scenes between the trio that often and I love them so. c:

timothydbanks chapter 6 . 5/4
I'm impressed that you treat coffee like the addictive drug it is!
old-crow chapter 21 . 3/15

The Oceans 11 or 13 was a fantastic basis for a story. I'll stick to my earlier note regarding what year it is, but it was a real page-turner of a tale.

I completely agree that your story outline is a fantastic tool. Many times, I find myself writing scenes from future chapters while I'm stuck on an element of the current chapter. If I might also add, it is highly advantageous to have as many chapters written already before posting. Doing so allows you to make changes to ideas earlier in the story to make them better fit the middle and the end.

If I were to offer a suggestion or two, it would have been beyond fun to see Lucius at the end of the story - would he own up to the theft of the cup?

Very well told,

old-crow chapter 6 . 3/14

It seems lazy to have not written the stories in 1996. There really is no advantage in moving the timeline ahead 15 years.

Starlite22 chapter 21 . 2/19
Glad you added about the birthday present, was going to ask about that..
Really enjoyed this story, very well written, great description , characterisation, and grimmer.
Only thing I didn't like and agree with was giving millions to the Weasley's why? Harry should of given some to Richard to pay him back for all the trip cost.
Ron and Ginny would become unbearable with that much money.
Wtf really disappointed that he gave that amount of money to Weasleys why? Wat have they done to deserve it?
Starlite22 chapter 14 . 2/18
Is AI Albus?
Starlite22 chapter 10 . 2/18
The title of this chapter was not their last music video!
Other than that i am enjoying the story.
Starlite22 chapter 9 . 2/18
Knowing what the song is, I hope you aren't going to kill of Hermione's dad?
Starlite22 chapter 6 . 2/18
Great story and writing love the queen song title ideas, but why have you added 9-10 extra hours to the flight time doesn't take that long to get from london to Vagas you could get to Asia in that time.
SilverGhost chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
Love the long chapter! Keep on writing! :D

(Girl FYI )
Hammer545 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
no idea if you still read these but the Dumbledore as actual family for Harry made me laugh my head off. So thanks for the laugh.