Reviews for Stealing Time
BillBrink chapter 21 . 8/12
I cannot say enough about how terrific this was. I just can't believe that someone with this much talent has stopped writing. All I can say is, thank you very much for sharing this work with us.
Flametusk chapter 1 . 7/15
Maybe Ron isn't as bad as I had thought. I would have done the exact same thing. I would eventually try to have the RoR become Beacon from RWBY, the Amity Colloseum from RWBY, Hogwarts, Installation 04, Blood Gulch, a gummi ship, Hollow Bastion, my seabase from Subnautica, planet 4546b from Subnautica. my main Minecraft world, etc.
SinfulPride chapter 13 . 4/12
I can understand animosity towards Draco, but Harry's turning into worse than Ron on a bad day.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 1/15
Interesting... Very interesting

Keep writing as life allows
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/12/2016
"Hey Harry, would you rather be beaten and starved this summer - or go with me to Disneyland ? Because i usually have so much fun somewhere while you are beaten and starved."
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
my fucking ass murder is the most evil act ever, torturing someone is far worse than just outright killing someone, fucking comon, the dude is an "ex" death muncher, im sorry but its just so fucking stupid, i couldnt help myself.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Considering how well known Harry is in britain... its incredibly retarded for him to go anywhere near the place so soon aftter the transfer, the fucking place belongs to a D muncher, how dumb is he?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
ive never understood why Harry should make peace with Snivellus, Snivvy has been bullying Harry since the moment they met, its Snivvys responsibility to fucking man up and not bully children for a living. Being a submissive bitch and trying to be nice isnt how you deal with scum like bullies, if lucky it gets better and they start ignoring you because you are creepy or they get worse.
Ive had people try to bully me when i was in school, i gave them back eveerything they tried to do to me, i helped with anyone i saw being bullied as well.
It just pisses me off to read shit like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
hes got magic, he doesnt need friggin slippers or socks, i thought this was a story about wizards and withces
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2016
Just found this story recently. Haven't finished reading it yet. But actually really am enjoying it so far. I have a suspicion that the dealer known as Al is actually Dumbledore. At first I thought it was Snape. But when he didn't acknowledge it back at the hotel and then a bit later when they found out Al does not exist made me realize that it could be Albus Dumbledore. Hopefully find out if I'm right or not soon. Anyway as I said earlier am actually really enjoying. To be honest I wasn't expecting to enjoy it as much as I am so it's a pleasant surprise!
X chapter 21 . 1/6/2016
Not a plot I was really in the mood for, but you're a great writer, nevertheless. Keep it up!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 12/15/2015
did two people write this? you named Hermione's dad Robert at the top of the page and Richard at the bottom, as well as other parts of the story. do you have anyone beta ing your tale? this is a fantastic story otherwise, and I enjoyed it immensely! I cant wait until you come out with your next chapter. I hope this review helped you with whatever problems your having. thanks for writing this tale.
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I've been really enjoying this story so far. I've never read a Harry Potter story where Harry goes anywhere close to the West coast of the US, so this will be interesting!
I only want to know this: in 2011, they still had planes with rear-facing seats? I thought they completely removed those years earlier. I remember being very disappointed as a child when I learned there weren't any left. Did British and other European airlines still have them for a longer amount of time?
Psp reader chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Draco must die!
Simianpower chapter 4 . 8/25/2015
Oof. I thought a lot of this story seemed very familiar, and this chapter was the one that reminded me that yes, I have read this far before, and yes, I did stop reading it. This chapter is very silly, and made me not want to read the rest of the story last time. I think I'll be stopping again this time. No single thing makes me lose interest in this, but a lot of little things. Vegas. Annoyingly talktalktalkative scenes where very little happens. Awkward relations for EVERYONE. Molly. Snape. Sirius. Just... the whole story rubs me the wrong way and I don't know why. Maybe the lack of a hook. It doesn't feel like it's going anywhere. Except Vegas, which I hate. Even the Grangers are mildly annoying, and I usually like them as characters even when they're the bad guys. Everyone in this is just abrasive. There's absolutely no reason for any two of them to even like one another, since all ANY of them do is snipe at and tease each other. I don't even know how to rate this story. It's not bad, but I have no interest in it.