Reviews for Prey Play
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
MORE!
kaayrakoi chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Absolutely love this! Definitely want more!
snapeyy.laa chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was awesome! Xx
DemonSage16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
continue! PLZ the show must go on!
intothelight001 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
*Obligatory review where I ask/demand for a sequel.*

But really, this was a nice take on the hunter/witch fandom, I'd love to see where this could go.
yana chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
yaya that was goooood you should continue this one :]
BoricuaGirl08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow this was intense! I loved it! I hope that, if you make a sequel, which I hope you do please, you'll explain more of the Witch/Sonya's background and make her and Hunter reach somewhere in their little relationship. PLEASE make a sequel! X3
GrimmyNerd chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
o-o that was hot.

hawk: (she nods) hell yes it was.

sixshot: thank god i cant blush.

shockblast: 0-0 me to..

O_o please make more, this is a intreseting story i must say.
Witchroamer chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
MOREEEEEEEEE 3
SINISTERSystem chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Very well written. I love how the Witch and Hunter are noted in their pasts before they were infected.
grimmy lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Best zombie super infected love making story EVER :D awesome job
axel2893 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
woooow lol idk what else 2 say it was very...realistic i guess lol i really liked it :)
A. K. Chiswell chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
And to think V.V If you'd not said anything I would have gone through life reading it over and over again not knowing who wrote it.

Congratulations my dear ;D Wonderful, just wonderful. I like the way they both seem to fit in the instincts catagory easily.
Jacoba16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Wew that was hawt. . i tell you what though, i thought she was going to kill him towards the end. this story is awesome! i loved it.
Perverted Demon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hmm, simply curious on if this story is a one-shot or may be something... more?

It certainly did interest me to learn more about the 'stranger' the witch had some fun with.