Reviews for Sisters Grimm OneShots
Smiley101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
AWESOME no need to be gentle geez that was good! Especially for first time! I like how Puck pretends to be a jerk but he kinda isn't! Speaking of which now I wanna go read Sisters Grimm book 2. Smiley out! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
v. good. but puck should pull more pranks.
A Visitor chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love it! Could you add something explaining why there was a leprechaun in the shower? And why Sabrina had a porcelain cup in the bathroom? Thanks!
d241 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
that is awesome
softballgirl4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Love it! Please do more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I think that was awesome!
_
Angel Sorrows chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hey, i really like your style. I think that you are very funny. There are a few things that i would like to point out though. Sorry. I dont think that Uncle Jake would call Granny Relda, Relda. He would call her Mom. You are vey good at describing the characters emotion and i want to read more. Thanks.
JoyGrimm chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
More pwease?
*puppy dog eyes*
g chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow! niceeeeeee! i loved it. (almost as much as michael buckley!) write up the next instalment, please?
oah ehm ghee chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
why was she so pissed with puck?
umm.from umbridge chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
hey you story is good so far keep writing and update soon please!
dragongirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
its realy good
mitaya lapierre chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
okay, now, how about in the next chapter a little OOC with puck and Sabrina, like puck does something with fairy magic too heal Sabrina's scar or something like that, like, puck kisses up her arm and heals it and then I guess when hes at the top he looks in to her eyes and then kiss or something like that. anyway, just an WRITING!
lizalot chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm confused... why is Sabrina so angry? It was just a dirty joke, she would have brushed it off sooner...
America's Ham chapter 1 . 6/14/2011