Reviews for Tears
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
very,odd...
Hpfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Aw :'( poor Draco and Harry that was so sad but sweet. I loved Harry's devotion to Draco! Beautiful story !
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Oh my God, Little Girl Death was terrifying. I kept having visions of the creepy twins from The Shining. It (I hesitate to say "She" because it's not really a she, is it?) was a great character though, haunting in a rather darkly beautiful way. This story was great, and the surprise happy ending was almost more frightening than a tragic one would have been, in its own way. In summary, this was really very affecting; wonderful job. :)
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I loved it! :)
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
awww...SWEET! good thing Draco lived! I have to admire Potter for what he did. even if it meant giving up the only thing he had of his father to ask for Draco to keep living...Very wonderful, this one shot is. _
Tajala chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Great story! You put so much emotion in this story that you had me crying while reading it.

Tajala
Taney-kins chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This brought tears to my eyes! I was so happy to see it have a happy ending though! :)
4ebitter chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
How dare you make me choke up. I totally thought Draco was going to die and my throat dried and my eyes got wet. It was lovely. Thank You for the Happy Ending! 3