Reviews for I'm Here
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
oh gosh sweetest thing EVER!
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This was short but very sweet. I enjoyed reading it a great deal! Nice job!
tehehehe chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I love how a lot of your fanfics are short but absolutely sweet and heart-wrenching! This story included! Love it!
wolfdog127 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Awww that's so cute! I really like your first class five you are now on my author alert list!
SpiritKitsune chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
How lovely, and sad ;~;

Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough, but Erik's concentration camp tattoo isn't actually something I see addressed in a lot of stories (which is a little surprising). I think this is definitely a sweet little way of bringing that to attention.
Splishboom chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yes, lovely 3
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
hello! Delighfully cute story :D i like the part about charles kissing eriks forehead :D
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It WAS lovely. Congratulations. I really like your little oneshots about First Class, so do write more of them!
flowermasters chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Very sweet, very fluffy. I like it.
zombie-unicorn chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was lovelyyyyyyy :D really awesome so sweet write more like this please

good job

ciao~
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
yes. yes, it was lovely. and sweet. and beautiful. and heartfelt/tender. and meaningful. and just the right length to say just enough. C':

thanks for this little gold nugget of fanfiction.
aleey chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
good god that was quite lovely. i wish there were more. well done. love the poignancy of it. nicely done.
99999Abandoned-Account99999 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awww, that was so sweet! Poor Erik. He just has to have all the torture handed to him, doesn't he? More Cherik, woman!
live4starwars chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
super sweet tender moment *sniffle* had me crying with them
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
"Charles feels something that's a mix of hurt and anger. He wishes very badly to take away this brand, this label, this reminder,"

and that made me fall in love with it, right there. Oh I wish this was longer just so I could revel in it more! Great piece! :) Thank you.