Reviews for Blackmail Material
jj chapter 1 . 4/28
haha nice
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ahaha, baby Conner XD
Dealing is the best, especially since it's happened can only to the Justice League a couple times in the cartoons :,D
So adorable!
And the whole blackmail thing is TOTALLY perfect XD
Drakonflight chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This just sparked a very weird/random thought line with me. It basically ends with, can baby Superboy get diaper rash? Cause if he's the (at the moment) baby of steel, than nothing should be able to touch him, right? Even if it went . . . . through him. I hate my though processes (blame babysitting just before reading this).
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
LOL TOo CUTE I think DIck though The baby was TIm'sat Firs And That woulkd be the blackmail Take lots Of pictures Daddy TIM! :} They grow up so fast!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
haha! Great story!
chubere chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love the way you write little moments like these, they're just so perfect XD
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Baby Conner. *A* That's sooooo precious. Timmy, you are such a good friend. Ahahaha blackmail. I would have loved to have seen their adventures in babysitting and then Conner turning back.
Cr1mson5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I could totally see Conner being doomed to do whatever Tim and Dick say for the rest of eternity out of embarrassment of having to be the baby his best friend was stuck changing poopy diapers for.
Cainchan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
this was so lovely, Tim taking care of baby conner, what will conner say if he will be his adult self again and possible will remember the way Tim had put him to bed, had feed him. I love Dick in this chapter hehe, he is also a really great character and you captured their personalities so well in this story. :-)