Reviews for Play Me a Memory
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh, yesyesyesyesyes! I love your writing so much! Even the sad ones!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
:( beautiful.
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ohhhhhh. Poor Brad. I do love dear Beiste; she's a sweetheart. I almost cried when she sang "Mean" with Puck. Awesome little backstory here! The piano man IS underappreciated, isn't he.
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
AW. So freakin' sweet! I could feel my heart melt just that little at the last part. Honestly, this is a gLee moment. Haaa... Shannon is the best teacher at McKinley, man. It would make perfect sense that she'd take notice of Brad. But you know, after watching the gLee project, specifically episode 1, and finding out that Brad is actually the music director for gLee and that he's pretty strict, I can't help but smile at the irony of how his character is being portrayed as. You know, the background guy. When actually, he takes control and really leads everyone. Totally cool. This was a great story! Made me smile. Have a great day!
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
awwww... so sweet!
Bagting Hangin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Brad responded to one of my tweets recently. I'm so glad you wrote this fic. Brad is so awesome, and I'm actually glad he never talks. It adds to his mystique. I think we'll know Glee is in trouble when they start having Brad talk as a last ditch effort. XD
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Touching. What was the glee secret?
minlin chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh jeez, this made me cry.
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aww this was lovely, really well done! Good job :)
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was excellent. I liked the view into Brad's life.
puppetmasterc chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Live review!

None of them DO say thank you! Brad is so neglected.

They don't remember him. :(

No smiling with his teeth. You are going to make me cry. I can feel it.

Dinner for two eaten by one? X( I really will cry.

Omg Beiste saves the day.

Brad talked.

SO GOOD. I was on the verge of tears for a lot of it. I heart Brad.