Reviews for Poker
TheSapphireExorcist14 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
He is totally obsessed with Ellen
rhizz17 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Update please
leafpool5 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
awesome please update soon
KeketTheDestroyer chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Gihi, I'm such a perv. Doesn't change the fact that this is the best Fem!Allen story out there, though!
ztenshi104 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Damn. i hoped she punched for the ribbon!
I M Alice chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Here's a funny quote you could try to use:
"Where does the word 'sexual harassment' come from anyways?"
"It came from 'sex' and 'her ass'"
Got it from Alice and the Country of Joker volume 3, it's a pretty good manga.
Poor Ellen, losing her ribbon to that perverted Tyki! But what was she excepting, going against a VERY perverted, sexy hobo guy?
HiddenAngelWithWhiteWings chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
This is by far my most favorite fic you have written, so please update!
Shirubagure chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
Lol Tyki you are really interested into Ellen. xD well I don't mind I like poker pair. :3 I hope you update soon!
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
midnightheula chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
Teehe, I love updates.
IShipElectricChairs chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Hilarious!

Anyways, I read the reviews for this story (creepy, right? Don't freak-I just wanted to see if this story sounded good or not) and I have to agree with Drew McLean or whatever. You should do Lavi's POV somewhere in here... or just make a oneshot thing when Lavi and Lenalee find the bloodstain on the forest floor... Yeah... *cue awkwardness* Um, keep up the good work!
IShipElectricChairs chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Ohmigod! So hilarious! Aww, poor Ellen. I would be so embarressed. What will happen at the dinner party? I know Rhode/Road (whatever way you want to go there) won't fling herself onto Ellen and make out with her face. . . So. . .Hm. . .

What's going on with Lavi protecting Ellen? Does he like her in the you-are-really-cute-and-I-have-a-crush-on-you sorta way or did his brotherly instincts just kick in?

Tyki is so pervy its hilarious! I would be mortified if I were in her place. . .

This is amazing! Please update soon!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Pervert Tyki! Go, Lavi! Is that a hint of Laven I detected-or was it just big bro protecting little sis?

Perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »