Reviews for Meeting You
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Yes u updated more please :)
doglover500 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
that was cute keep going
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
Excellent two chapters.
Hippyshell chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Please please please make more chapters im falling in love with this story :)
doglover500 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
that was cute please continue
Sidney is beast chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
This is really good!
A chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Thanks for updating! I wonder what his secret base is?
G chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
I'm glad you're improving! Not sure about the end sentence, but I'm glad Kikiis in character. Especially the "It's rude"line.
Sidney is beast chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Its really good! Lol wish KiKi wasn't so randomly loud though. Hope you add another chapter!
A chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Ugh... Why did you HAVE to set a cliff hanger at the most exciting part?!
A chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter! The dance was awesome! I love how you blend in stuff that happens in the movie... it keeps the characters in character!
OMG! What happened to Leon!?
A chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Awesome! I geuss Leon really isn't so bad afterall. That was so sweet of him to get Kiki the gorgeus white dress she wanted! I can't wait for the party!
Wow, Bubz. Funny by name and funny by nature! I love his obsession with cookies! XD
A chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
It's too bad that Kiki can't get the dress. Somehow, I hope she will. I wonder how much money she does have? Atleast her friend Gigi is there to support her.
However, I didn't understand the part about the umbrella at all! The next time you update, can you please explain?
Your trusty fan, A
A chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Another good chapter! I love reading and reviewing these!
I was so annoyed at Leon when he ignored Kiki's friendly greeting. I mean, lie really, he's such a man-bi*ch! I was glad that Kiki was atleast I little irratated with him. However, I do admit, it was pretty smart of Leon to reply back with Kiki's comeback.
Now, I hope you don't mind constructive critism, because I got some for you!
First off, your spelling! It really is fun to read your stories, but its hard to concentrate with your ( no-offense) bad spelling. You have trouble with run-on an example:
Run-on: " Do you want a pickle they are delicous and so good you want one right?"
correction: " Do you want a pickle? They are delicous and so good, You want one, right?"
Also, instead of Barley, you say barely.
The only other issue other then spelling is the fact that she is so excited for her party. When she was invited to a party in the movie, she wasn't too excited. That's it!Those are the only flaws. I hope I wasn't too hard on you, because I actually really enjoy reading this story.
A chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
LOL... I love how you mentioned Kiki's hatred of pancakes. You kept her in character, and I like how the story's told in her perspective, I can understand her feelings better that way. :)
But WOW! Is that new boy ever rude. At first I was happy this wasn't going to be another Kiki/Tombo fic, but her crush is ugly, mean, and lacking personality. Atleast Tombo is kind, interesting, fun, and not ugly. I always find long hair on boys gross, but really, the uglyness isn't the problem. I find the boy's incredible rudeness the actual problem.
Don't worry... I'm not asking you to change this and insert a kiki/Tombo pairing instead. I'm glad that this story is unique and I'm excited to see how it will all turn out. I just hope that in the end, Kiki doesn't get together with her crush. Kiki's such a nice girl- It's not fair that she's put together with such a lowlife.
Great story!