Reviews for For the Love of One Shots
astridt244 chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
*sobs* - *wails* - *cries*
I need fluff...
astridt244 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
So eff'ing sweet and amazing and Jacob turned me into a puddle of mush from his sweet hotness. *sighs*
astridt244 chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Awwwwww! I loved this one shot! Twin! *dreamy sigh* Adore how you write J/B together... when you're not slowly killing me with angst and heartache. Lol.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
This was so cool! I LOVED reading this. It was so different from anything I have read before.

I love how you did use names at all and how you recaptured all the important moments between Bella and Jake.

Well done!
tamfan22 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I love how you describe his young love. You did a beautiful job! It was really sad though. I will hope that you write a happy grown up Jacob sometime in the near future. A girl can dream, right?

Love you Stacey! You are so talented. I hope you never stop writing. It would be such a sad world if you did.
cloudshadow22 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
I so loved this despite disliking Bella being drunk. Jake is always such a gentleman. Loved the Post-it note.
cloudshadow22 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This was so sweet and fun. Loved Bella's buying Jake the riding crop for Christmas. Hope she bought a bit of leather to wear when he used it.
wulfgirl15 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my god, I absolutely love this chapter. It actually made me cry. That never happens! Keep writing. Hugs :]
niamhg chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
Ah Stacy - thrilled to see you back writing hun !

I'm beginning to think you get some kind of sadistic

pleasure ripping out Jake's heart & stamping on it :(

But like Jake , I just have to keep coming back

for more (cause your writing is that amazing hun)

I think I'm going to have to nag you into writing some

pure fluff for our poor Jake after that heartbreaking story lol

Love it anyway and looking forward to your next update - hugs 3
BrookeBelikov chapter 5 . 5/8/2012
This was so sad! :(

Great writing though,
AngelisaBlack chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Oh man that was heart breaking. What a beotch Bella is!

I just wanna give Jake a big hug and kiss it all better.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I loved the post-it note from Jacob. This one would be an awesome full length story!
torrard chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
That was so sweet! The post it note was so cute.
StrangerFiction chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love these one shots! Please keep updating!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
I'm guessing they didn't open their Christmas gifts in front of Charlie or there would definitely be some explaining to do! Great one-shot!