Reviews for The Lost Scout
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Why can't I get through at least one of your Bumblebee stories with out crying? *sniffles*
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
This is a first...I have never read such heartbreaking fiction twice in the same day...I just had to read the sequel to "End Of The Transformers", and I'm glad I did...Also, I like your characters! Now I'm off to read more of your work, keep it up Gage!

kcrb0202 chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
That was awesome
m chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
Don't really get the end. But the 'if you don't review x amount of times' kind of makes me not care.
Bumblebee girl chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
aww..(sniff)bumblebee lives?im glad..he's my favorite,its bad enough he was stabed after being randomly warped around the galaxy in the show,so he deserves to live,at least!
Eaglator23 chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
I don't really get the ending, but I think a lot is going to happen
IchigoNekoKun chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
That's sad and beautiful all rolled into one convenient package.

I must read the other stories now.

If you ever need OCs for this timeline with Optimus, Peaches, Jasmina, Brawn and Metallica I have a set of highly under used Jettwins you can borrow. (their names are Firestarter and Stormblade and there father is Safeguard. ) I am actually more curious as to how Prowl died.

But I am curious as to how Bee ended up in such a piteous position.

As for OCs in that time line I only have Splitwire and he is a bit of a loner. He's "Russian" Cybertronian. His helm is black and covers where he was damaged and lost an optic. The rest of his armor is orange/bronze with spark blue lines and black glass. He turns into an orange Lamborghini concept model. His strengths are his IQ and ability to craft weapons quickly out of very few parts. He's a bit of an aft sometimes and dislikes having "teams" because he was "betrayed" long ago by his own team.
Pikaseel chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
So uh... I don't understand the ending. What does 'Bee plan on doing?
Clear-Sky chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I have to say I actually really liked the OC's considering the position they were in (Most OCs I have seen that are children of canon characters aren't this good). The waltzing was really cute and I love how everyone including 'bee reacted. I really liked this story and I thought you wrapped up the story well, which is also really hard to do. Nice work.
Tanisa Bumblebrasil chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
I loved it, really cried when I read the end I hope the fic have a continuation
Stitchar chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
So touching :)

I hope bumblebee finds his family. Good job on the story! :) can't way to see the next one!
sparklespepper chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
very nice chapter

Can't wait for the prequel and the sequel. :)
sparklespepper chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Touching. Very touching. ;-;

I always wonder what happen to Sari. Poor Girl.

Please continue
Stitchar chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
Very touching on Ratchet. Poor bumnlebee I wanna hug him so much
Pikaseel chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Dang, only two chapter left? Pretty short story, man.

I teared up at the end, though... :C