Reviews for Ars memoriae
RhodaBush chapter 12 . 3/1
I just found this story...I am ready for more!
Mina chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
This story is completely fabulous! Well written, beautifully narrated, and not a single typo in sight! I'm stunned this wonderful and throughly recommendable story hasn't more reviews! Please keep going!
Slytherin Witch chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I hope your treatment is going well and your health is better by now! Best wishes from Austria, I am eagerly looking forward to new chapters whenever you feel up to it and find the time! I like this story and your writing style very much!
LabsByEerie chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
great story! was so disappointed when i realised i'd reached the end so far; look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
excellent as always. Hoping for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
I read your status - you are editing and will start posting when you are ready! yay! Hopefully soon! And hope you are doing better health wise.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Hope you are doing well. We are waiting for the next chapter. this story is MOST promising. Please do write...
Athena Linborn chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Please, please update this. I'm eager, nay desperate, to find out what happens next.

this story is one of the best out there, it would be a crying shame if it weren't finished.

Aside from restoring per parents' memories, how does the romance between Hermione and Severus flourish?

Looking forward in anticipation of reading more,

Athena
FlamesOfAPhoenix chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I love it! :)
monkeemary chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
I am so much enjoying your story. I've never read one quite like it, in that it (or Hermione, rather) asks such logical, wise questions about the differences between magical and muggle worlds. And it's also the first story I've read with the new generation entering Hogwarts, and I find I'm enjoying that nearly as much as the main story. The hat's new song cracked me up - it's only saying what everyone thinks, after all, albeit in a blunt way. And I adored that Sprout actually went after the hat...physically. I love that the incident made Teddy proud to be a Hufflepuff after all!

Normally, if I writer posted in March that the next chapter was a big one, and still hadn't updated by July, I'd be antsy and rather demanding. Since your profile says you are unwell and in pain, I will, of course, do no such thing. Instead, I'll wish you well, and hope you can get back to posting when you feel better :)
Athena Linborn chapter 12 . 6/18/2012
Another plea for you to update this story. Please! I've read it loads of times and you really are a good writer. Your characterisations are brilliant and you've made it very believeable.

Now all that's needed is the next chapter - please?
Ireth2 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
WHAT an amazing story! Wow, just... wow. I don't even know how to put it into words, but finding and reading it has made me very happy!

You, my lady(- assuming you're a lady?), are a very, very accomplished writer! It's real, it's sensitive, but sensible at the same time, and very, very elaborate and precise and consistent... just great, really. It looks like you're very conscientious and try to perfect everything before posting - what I mean to say is, you have high standards - I appreciate that so much!

The way you weave the story, it couldn't be less predictable, and I don't mean it as if it were full of forced surprises and shocks meant for effect. It's delightfully natural and I love that.

The only part I thought didn't quite belong in this refined, balanced pattern was the episode of their meeting with Neville in the Leaky Cauldron. Everything up until then and after was more sophisticated.(I hope I haven't offended you!)

But that was the only case. The storyline is so well-planned and articulate and your thinking so complex that the reader(well, me, at least) accepts everything - and I think that is rare with fanfics.

Speaking about complexity - I just love how you include thought processes, the way conclusions are drawn, reasonings, Hermione's working methods, minds at work, minds interacting... it's authentic and very captivating!

(I especially enjoyed Hermione's creative thinking on the topic of Pensieves. That got my mind working too!)

I also love how you've brought up significant moral questions, and that you treat them in a very balanced and complex way (like the problem of houses or Unforgivables).

I may not be the best judge on language, but I appreciate and enjoy the elaborate vocabulary - it helps me improve my English :) (much to be done there yet...)

Have I forgot something? Oh yes, the humor(especially Snape's). I occasionally burst out laughing which doesn't help in maintaining the image that I'm a serious person living in the real world doing what I have to and don't procrastinate. Oh well. At least it awakes my conscience.

Thank you for sharing!

I hope you're better and I wish you all the best. Take your time. I'm very grateful for this.

a new - but faithful! - reader.
Reader chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
Excellent story - hope you feel better soon!
Reader chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Just read you are having health problems. Hope you get better soon.

Lovely story!
Reader chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Finally caught up. Looking forward to your next update.

Beautiful story!