Reviews for She Has No Time
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh my! I understand why she didn't tell him the child was his, with that accusatory tone he took with her. Its so sad, I hope they can resolve their many issues in the end
joicee chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Please please please...
Write another sequel...
Ducky chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Write another one, now. NOW.

Please. Please. Please. PLEASE. It's probably been years since you've thought about this ship, or these stories, but seriously.

I think you could do it. I think YOU could be the one to do it. And I need more. Please. This pair of one-shots is amazing. Simply, beautifully, extraordinary.

And you can't, I repeat, you CAN'T, as in, you CANNOT, allow Bakura (BAKURA!) to be Hitomi's father. Obviously Seto really shouldn't either, not after all that, but honestly, BAKURA? REALLY?

He needs to fight for that girl, seriously. He's Seto F**KING KAIBA. He can use the power of his BILLIONS to find her, and keep her. And the HER I mean is Hitomi. Serenity can take a hike for all I care. Because she only needed to say THREE WORDS and everything would've been okay. (Or maybe not, because it depends if you're going for soul-crushing angst where Kaiba would've denied the child or whatever...WHATEVER. OFF TOPIC.)

Point being... All she NEEDED TO SAY was, "It's your baby." BOOM, Thasnamadick.

And Bakura. Really? You had to throw BAKURA in? Don't get me wrong, I love swoony-angst ridden little blond Egyptian boys as much as the next (this is probably where you're thinking I have Bakura confused with Marik, which I probably do...) but seriously, BAKURA?

I loved these stories, both this one and "Waking Up Alone". I love them. They're depth, their desperation, their tactile grip on the reader...It's too much. They're absolutely phenomenal.

And I'm struck speechless. (Well OBVIOUSLY NOT, seeing as how long this review is.)

Please, write more. (Even if I know you can't, because it's been like TWO YEARS, and you've MOVED ON. Trust me, the exact same thing has happened to me. Billions of times.)

Lovely, lovely story. And if you need song inspiration, can I offer my humble opinion? (Even if you think I'm being a great prat, which I am. Sorry. :( ) But how about "Able" or "White Fences" by Needtobreathe? (Maybe I'm just an idiot for thinking they go with it, but, still.) I also think either "God of Wine" or "Wake For Young Souls" by Third Eye Blind. I think "Wake For Young Souls" would be particularly nice, if not only because it's one of my favorite songs!

Anyway, gorgeous story, and I hope you write more! _
Inali Grimalkin chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Aw, it's so sad. Kaiba had his chance for love and he tried so hard to get back into her life and he ruined it all in one brief moment of anger. How could such a smart man fail to even consider the possibility that Serenity might just be pregnant with his child?

The bit with Bakura was interesting, I'm not sure if you meant them as an actual couple or if he was just a supportive friend, but either way I really like it. I hate to say but I often forget about Bakura when I think of the Yu Gi Oh cast and a friendship between Bakura and Serenity is one I'd love to see more of.
tanchick chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this is awesome! every time i think of this paring, this story pops in my head.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
There was great build up for the final revelation for Kaiba. The first person telling made it more interesting to see things from his POV. It was good the scene with Bakura was put in to "cloud" Kaiba's generalized thinking as it's hard to believe he wouldn't figure this out on his own or seek vengeance on whomever "took" his girl from him.

Also thanks for the note at the beginning. I think there's definitely a PG-13 tendency and it's great you give the readers a choice before beginning. Thanks for sharing.
RuexMytholover chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
OH MY GOD! This shit is amazing. Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz write a sequel
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Too much drama and miscommunication for my taste, but otherwise a very well-written story. I hope they sort things out in the sequel!
BlackKitt chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
So, I just came back from a two-week vacation and logged on to fanfiction for the first time in months (school sucks so hard) to find a new piece of you in my mailbox. I couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate my coming home.

And then I read this. And I was completely blown away.

You know, I love ‘Model Behavior’ and I also love ‘Wake up alone’, because they are good and solid stories. But this, this had to be THE best thing you have ever written. Everything was so perfectly set up; every scene had its own clear purpose, every emotion was deeply felt, every word fell into place like the piece of a gorgeous puzzle. In other words: Wow.

The first scene has to be my favorite scene in this. I adore how Kaiba tells off his ‘hooker on the house’ because he is already in love with someone else, yet finds it rather hard to resist the temptation in the end. It shows that Kaiba is, in fact, human; after six months without action, even the most stoic people can be swayed. But of course, he’s still Kaiba, so having him reject the hooker despite his lust lets us readers see that he is still one step above the average human being, just as he should be. And of course, his thoughts about Serenity and him leaving two weeks earlier just to be with her, that was so, so cute.

I did feel rather sorry for him when he couldn’t contact Serenity, though thanks to ‘Wake Up Alone’ I can very well understand why Serenity is avoiding him. Still, when Kaiba saw her with her big belly, I could just feel his heart breaking, the poor guy. And I was so pissed at Serenity, because I, like Kaiba, thought she’d been sleeping around – wonderfully misleading. I didn’t even think Kaiba could be wrong, because you wrote his first-person point of view so well I just felt as if I was one with him (if that makes any sense).

And when Kaiba confronted her… Aw, so sad. Kaiba acted so angry, yet you could just feel he was actually broken up inside. I felt sorry for Serenity too, though not too much at first, since I initially thought she deserved it. Oh, and that scene afterwards, with Kaiba crying… Gosh, I felt like crying myself. It was so well written, so emotional. Especially that last line “I beg to differ dear brother, for it's the greatest pain I've ever felt.” Owww… :(

When I got to the final scene… Oh my God. That was so incredibly brilliant. All the pieces of the puzzle just fell into place, and I instantly felt sorry for Serenity, because she did not deserve Kaiba’s rant when he confronted her when she was pregnant. And Kaiba, being so surprised and sad… Poor guy.

All in all, I thought this was a wonderful piece. Gorgeous. The very best you’ve ever written in the Silentshipping category. However, I must make a request of you. Please, please write a sequel to this. I normally don’t ask this of any author, since I believe a one-shot is a one-shot for a reason and a reader shouldn’t question the author when it comes to that. But with this… I want to know so much more. When it came to ‘Wake Up Alone’, I was satisfied with the ending, because Serenity had closed a chapter in her life in her own mind. But in this one, Kaiba hasn’t got any metal peace. I can’t imagine him not trying to find out more about his daughter and being involved in her life, even if he and Serenity have no chance of getting together. It’s just… ah, I want to know what he is going to do. I can’t force you to write a sequel and I won’t try to, but I will ask nicely: Please do your old pal BlackKitt a favor and write a sequel to this amazing piece of art. I’d be eternally grateful.

Oh, and random note: ‘She Has No Time’ has now wrestled its way into my top ten of favorite songs. Great song, and it really does fit the mood of this fic.

Keep writing like this, and I know I’ll find a book written by you in my local bookstore someday. Really, awesome job girl.

Until next time,

BlackKitt
Moviegirl46 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Yeah, you made a sequel! This story was so sad, but I loved it. Please continue this or make another sequel, please. :)
I.c.E.d.C.u.P.c.A.k.E chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'm so glad you made a sequel! I loved the first one, and I love this one. Though I will say it is aggravatingly good. Because I by no means don't like that they're not together. Therefor you MUST make another. . They're such good stories, and they both just misunderstood each other. It needs to be fixed. Please! DX
Smash41KMF chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
that. was. AMAZING!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
waaahh i hope they do get together...

awesome fic though!
Serenity's Ghost chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I'm really getting it in this story, that "f happy endings" vibe. XD Just kidding.

Nice work indeed. I love just how devastating this whole thing is for Kaiba, that his smug bastard sense of I'm-always-right comes back and bites him write in his a$$. He has a kind of wrong-and-strong tone in this one - let's face it, the bastard has always been like that - and the way that it just nails him to his cross in hell is just epic. Nice work.

There's a reason why people say not to assume because it makes an a$$ of you and me...
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
You have have have have have to not make This a one shot!

PLEASE!