Reviews for Two's Company, Three's a Crowd
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awwwh that was a great story! I absolutely loved it :') 3

A
cloox chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really like this story : great sex scene and I enjoy Harry's dream about Draco, Teddy and him in the morning.
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was fabulous! I love Drarry smut and you did this so well! Looking forward to more! ;D
blackending chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very romantic.I practically meltedLove story and I think you did well with the smut.:)
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I loved this, it was amazingly written - bit lengthy but your writing style kept me interested :)

I'm usually wary of reading fics with OCs but I genuinely liked Hans.

One thing though that made me raise an eyebrow was Harry's confession on telly :/ I'm not one to enjoy open hearted sentimental blundering declarations of love... they make me feel nauseous. Plus Harry is a very private person and I think him suddenly confessing to the muggle world was too off character for my liking. Also I don't understand why he mentioned quidditch when muggles wouldn't understand what it is and he's revealing to wizards potentially watching the interview (though they'd be daft not to recognise Harry anyway) that he's a wizard when he muffled his mistake of saying 'Merlin' before... but maybe I'm reading too much into it I tend to do that lol

Anyway great writing consider it favourited :D
Silverlynxcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Over all, the story was very well written, and kudos on making Hans a likeable character. I usually have an immense dislike for OCs, but he had good development and relatable qualities like his possessiveness over Draco and his fan-boying over Harry that made him over all far more believable and human.

My only negative comments on the fic are the very common plot threads (Please take no offense to what I say, this is, after all, merely my opinion).

The first is the obvious hint of Draco liking Harry (yet not making the connection) when he's scrutinising Hans.

e.g. His hair and how wrong Hans eyes were.

I've read this a lot lately, and I'll admit to not being a fan of 'already crushing' fics because that takes away the relationship development that I find most joy in, and often am denied snarky Draco because he's mostly shmoopy and shy and what not. (Although I did appreciate the cute quirks you gave Draco, like curling around his ice-cream and his habit of stiffening his back and who can forget his stint with freezing the pictures?)

The other thing was Harry's very long talk on the tv about his love of Draco when being interviewed. I’ll be honest, like in the last film when Neville was making his speech about love and whatnot when Harry was suspected to be dead, I rolled my eyes and wished Voldemort had AK’d him. It was overly sentimental and very detailed which I think goes against Harry’s nature (I think it’s more likely Harry would be a bit more private with his feelings) and I’ll admit I found it difficult to read (Not because it was badly written, it was just one of those moments that kinda make you cringe.) Also, I’d try to avoid long detailed re-tellings of events the reader (avid HP fans I’d bet) would already know about, it gets tedious and uninteresting to re-read things we know about in immense detail, remember that while Harry’s TV audience knows nothing, we (the readers) know /everything/. It’s a crucial tidbit to keep in mind!

I think the only other thing that nagged at me (and as this was your first smut, you certainly should not take this to heart, I know sex with two is hard to write, so three is definitely a challenge) but when learning, try not to let a moment slow down and lose the mood or for too many distractions to happen during the sex. I found my mind wandering during the threesome instead of being hooked.

When it seemed to be picking up (the sex), the atmosphere was quite often distracted by the clashing of things going on; you seemed to be trying to do two thing at once; make the feelings and shifting interests between the characters obvious while trying to write a hot piece of smut. I don’t think you quite managed it here, for the constant drifting into detail and history and guilt and suspicion as well as the suddenly playful banter really took away from the present and neither seemed to really hit a poignant climax; the thought was taking away from the sex, and the sex was taking away from the emotional turmoil and development.

You can usually only manage one or the other unless it is very well written, as it’s incredibly difficult to get the balance right. Personally I think it helps to decide beforehand what a sex-scene is intended for before you write it. Is it to merely act as fanservice (Pointless smut to please the reader) or is it a tool to reveal, explore or further develop ideas or the character’s feelings?

In all, an interesting story and good character development in regards to Hans and Draco (my personal disinterest in existing love aside). I advise that you not get sucked into the conventional trope of the Drarry fandom, explore new ideas and don’t be afraid to put your own spin on things and really explore their characters and emotions. Also, you have a lot of great threesome writing potential, please do keep experimenting and writing, I feel you will soon get the knack of writing a flawless, sexy threesome that’ll have me drooling ;)
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was your first smut? I don't believe it! Very well written. Hans was so accepting. Even though he knew that it wasn't love love, what he and Draco had, I don't know if I like the lack of drama. ROFL. Well it certainly does make the ending easier. And your author's note about the name Hansel was very informative. I like your dorkiness. Hahah. Awesome job!

Thank you for sharing this story with us!~
jetsonastro24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I have to say that the lemon was awesome, but my favorite part is Harry and Draco's conversation in the dressing room.
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was absolutely AMAZING. Your writing is phenomenal! Wow. So amazing 3
olciak123 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I simply lack words to describe how amazing this story is - IT'S...

1) SO f... HOT - this kind of feeling that makes readers bite their fingers and wriggle in the sits

2) well-written - I cannot point out any mistakes and the story absorbs me to the level at which one I feel this almighty need to go faster and faster through the story to finally ... know the ending while savouring descriptions and those witty dialogues all the way long,

3) original - Hell, the idea for the story is so wicked and at the same time it's making sense in it's own incredible way,

4) ...,

5) and so much more - but I enjoyed this story to the level I didn't noticed the time (05:28 in the morning) and even brought laptop to the bathroom with me so I could finish reading while taking a bath. Hell, this means sth

You gave me some new addiction I'm happy to be subjected to.

I'll be visiting frequently, shame that only one review is permitted per chapter Hoping for more 'drugs'
Her Pillow James chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Talk about a amazing story! I loves how you described Harry and Draco together! And the interview was adorable!
Auctoritas chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I loved this story! The use of an OC was done really well and you kept them pretty well in character. I hope to see more from you 3
qofhearts chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
i loved this story it has everything you need in a harry and draco story . sex, romance , confused draco worried harry , just everything . love it love it.
sarana-chan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
OMG!

This story... I don't know what to say... ;)

I have to say it's really, really well written!

And even though I usually don't like if Harry or Draco are dating OMC (or OFC *yuck...*) but I have to say I like(d) Hans - maybe because he's a German character and I'm german, too... xD

The entire plot is cool and great and... I-don't-have-the-words-to-describe-what-I-think I just like it very much!

Especially the end is really cute - Harry being scared of Teddy's grandma... xD

And the interview!

And Hans' attitude in matters of Draco's... yes, you could say fascination or obssession when it comes to Harry (although Dray never tells him the latter's name)... Anyway, Hans' attitude is really remarkable! (So is Draco's when they talk about the love thing: To rest friends even if their love no longer work out.)

Okay, I'm babbling It's just the story is great (REALLY! xD)

Doesn't matter, what I want(ed) to say - or better: ask is if you give me permission to translate this wonderful story into German?

Why?

'Cause I think German people who aren't so good at English should have a chance to read this great story themselves :))

Please? *puppy dog eyes*

Love,

Sarana-chan
bluebutterfly9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Let me say that I would never have known that you've never written smut before if I you hadn't said it. I have read a lot of HP fics and most especially a lot of Harry and Draco fics and I will say that was one of the best sex scenes I've read. Granted I've not seen a lot of threesomes or more importantly I've not seen a lot I have wanted to read and was even a bit hesitant to start this story because of this. I am so glad I did. I loved it from start to finish I absolutely adored it. The use of tattoo's, piercings, mannerism's were all great touches. Out of all the fics I've read this is definitely high up in my favorites list.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »