Reviews for Two's Company, Three's a Crowd
bluebutterfly9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Let me say that I would never have known that you've never written smut before if I you hadn't said it. I have read a lot of HP fics and most especially a lot of Harry and Draco fics and I will say that was one of the best sex scenes I've read. Granted I've not seen a lot of threesomes or more importantly I've not seen a lot I have wanted to read and was even a bit hesitant to start this story because of this. I am so glad I did. I loved it from start to finish I absolutely adored it. The use of tattoo's, piercings, mannerism's were all great touches. Out of all the fics I've read this is definitely high up in my favorites list.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i love this . . . . :D XD wirte one . . ![u know instead of ROCK on!]
mayuk chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
wow.. this was breathtakingly lovely!

and I luuvd Hans (the bearer of good fortune!).. and of course smitten!Harry and oblivious!Draco are my all time favourites! their chemistry was smokin'! Thanks a lot! Please keep writing! *vows to keep an eye on you*
bbethable chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Absolutely loved this story on Smoochfest in 2009, nice to see it on here. Will be looking forward to more work from you in the future:)
Krucksue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Excellent Story!
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was great! So cute, and very hot! I was a bit surprised by the piercings they all had, but I'm not complaining; it made for some great kink! Very nice oneshot! ;)
nikitabell chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love the story, I can't really sympathize with Hans though I have a feeling he'll bounce back in no time at all

It's adorable on how they looked at Teddy before kissing :)

great job
Ralaj chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow! This story is a diamond!

It's heart warming, sexy, intriguing, believable...

you get cookies!

Please write more!

My constructive critique is that 'scowl' felt like it was used too much, even if you did make a joke of it.
AkashaV chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was utterly, wonderfully, beautifully brilliant! I love you. :p
Little D chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Absolutely. Brilliant. The way you were able to flawlessly transition between the mind sets of the three men while keeping them In character was particularly admirable. The while thing was beautifully written, thank you.
SamandDeansgir chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
LOver it! Nicely written, great plot with just enough heat. Brilliant!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was so good! I absolutely loved it, thank you.
Aya Voltaire chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wonderful story, I loved it. :( I have to go back to studying for my exams now. :P Oh well... Keep writing or I might cry from the lack of yaoi. :D
TWLOHA26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I absolutely adored this, and I may have cried some happy tears at the end. 3 Thanks for a great read.
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Just LOVE!

Not only was it hot, it was very very hot and I don't think you understand how freaking intense reading this was, it was such an amazing story.

The sex was just, unbelievable. I was glued to the screen. And then all their little interactions and then that interview! That was an 'oh my' moment. The ending was just too cute.

Love this so so much.