Reviews for Two's Company, Three's a Crowd
Autumn's.Reign chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love. Love love love. Love. It wasn't long-winded at all. You're prolific and that's precisely how you should stay! At NO POINT did I find ANYTHING boring! It was all AMAZING (YAY CAPS)! It's my favourite kind of storytelling, and you've done it so admirably! Capturing my interest, keeping me there, making me feel every emotion so powerfully! Ah! Wonderful! More exclamations! You're talented, I hope you never stop writing :)
Tajala chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was unbelievable awesome! You have such a great writing style and a way with words that makes the reader feel everything you're describing. I loved every single word you wrote. Good job. I hope you're going to write more.

~Tajala
merl7 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really enjoyed that read. I especially liked the scene where Harry and Draco remember Hans is still in the room... Good job.
demonqueen19 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
omg i love ur fic, its so wonderful and different. I totally loved ur threesome, i normally dont like to read them but this one i enjoyed. I cant wait to read more harry/draco fics and also a sasuke/naruto fics of the same caliber. thnks
Aelanor chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I enjoyed your story very much. ) You mentioned that you're long-winded, but you weren't boring at all! I found it to be very well paced, and the smut great. I couldn't tell that it was your first time writing smut at all. The threesome seemed very natural and real. I liked how you incorporated awkwardness, which made it more believable.

In all, eloquently written! Hopefully, you'll write more in the future.
F-Horn19 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I don't typically review because i read from my smartphone and it's a hassle, but i finished reading this and there weren't any reviews yet and i just had to comment on how beautiful the writing is. I'm not even a big Draco/Harry fan in general, but i absolutely loved your story. And your smut is spectacular, from someone who reads a lot of smut ( Keep writing, because this was glorious .
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4