Reviews for Midnight Rising
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
So I am going to guess that Emmaline is the mysterious vigilante. Great story so far can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for making an effort with the spelling and grammer. it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't pay attention to that, and one more thing, great job with keeping the characters "real," it's very refreshing.
Stifler1 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
is Dash and Emmaline going on a secret date or something?
DisneyGirl1993 chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
Whoa! This fanfic blew my mind! I loved it! Definitely your darkest yet! I loved how complex Emmaline was and I love the fact that Dash wasn't actually able to save her from her own darkness. Well, not yet, anyway...? It made it so much more interesting and less cliched; not that I've ever had a problem with cliched stories that are written well. I honestly have nothing to say about how you could have possibly made this any better except that I guess I kind of agree with ShadowWolfnr14 that maybe Dash should be a little cockier. Either way, your writing is so beautifully descriptive without being overly pompous (oh, look at how many big nerd words I can stick in one of many sentences in my fanfic, even though I don't actually know how to use them correctly). - That is a huge pet peeve of mine. Please continue being an amazing author!

Patiently waiting by her laptop for the sequel,

Disneygirl 3
forthecows chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
oooh this is really good:) your writing feels like its from a published book! very professional; keep writing XD
Crowsister chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
I love the Black Mask quotes you're putting in. It gives the story some inner character, like you're giving the readers a peek into one of the things that inspires you for this story. And besides...Batman: Under the Hood is one of my favorite movies ever. Gotta love Red Hood. He's the real deal.

I kind of feel that Dash is a little OOC. I always think of him as Disney's version of the Flash - cocky, jokester, optimistic, proud, etc, etc. And, for some reason, Emmaline seems a little flat to me.
hopefully-happy chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Dude, this is cool ! I like it! Finally an Incredibles fanfic that adds new main characters and doesn't have Synlet!

Although I am surprised Vi went into fashion.. (?)

Ahhhh good start, thanks, please continue :)
Blissful Spirit chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Wow, I just came across this story and I'm hooked! I love this plot that you've set up; it's nothing short of genius. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Until then, wonderful job.
Rhonda Petrie chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
Awww, that's so sweet! Thank you! Anyways, this was a nice update; looks like we got to know more about Dash and we got even more acquainted with a new character. Wonder who she is...
Rhonda Petrie chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I like this story; it has a very unusual premise; I like where you're going so far; keep on writing!