Reviews for The Gift of Marriage
lilacblossom chapter 20 . 5/28

This is a masterpiece. I just reread the full thing AGAIN. I love you for writing this. The plot, the characterizations, just everything

lilacblossom chapter 12 . 5/28
hahaha the end scene is hilarious with the guys hounding for liquor xD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/3
You did a great job covering the backgrounds of several of the Konoha families and Shinobi representatives. I wasn't quite sure what the Hyuga gift would be so Hinata's appearance was a surprise.
lilacblossom chapter 21 . 1/1
This is probably my absolute FAVORITE story of all time on this site. Seriously. It is so underrated!

Every now and then I reread all the flashbacks at the beginning of each chapter then read the last two chapters and every single time it gets to me. Emotions just start rolling out. You are a brilliant writer. There is nothing more I can say.
christmasness chapter 21 . 10/18/2014
Marriage in the Sand was what got me into this pairing. I found myself searching for more Gaara and Hinata interactions and was overjoyed when you decided to write this one. I had no clue this fanfic was finished until today and read the final chapters slightly unsatisfied by the abrupt ending; but a masterpiece nonetheless. To me, the writing and diction itself matters just as much as the plot. You giving Hinata a slightly new character that didn't stray too far from what was believable was what impressed me till the end. Although it has been a while, I hope you update and write a new fanfic some day when you find inspiration again. I'd hate to see such an amazing writer have writers block or just become so busy that writing fanfiction becomes a thing of the past. In the end, I guess I just wanted to tell you that this fanfic was brilliant and I adore your writing style. I hope you update someday, looking forward to it!
kandita chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I get it, why is Hanabi not the heir if Hinata is given to Gaara? Isn't that her right? Why Neji? Dose he have that little faith in both his children.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
I love your stories and your way of writing. My all time favorite pair is Shika/Tema. I'd love if you could write one about them. You're just too good at writing!
blackirishawk chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
the end to a beautiful story! I'm so sad to see it end
Guest chapter 21 . 12/15/2013
I loved this story from beginning to end. THANK YOU for finishing it, I loved the ending with the really cute GaaHina moment. I really hope there will be an epilogue or a sequel but this was definately one of the best GaaHina fanfics I've ever read. You hooked me to this story since I started reading it, and even though it was tough waiting for updates, but it was worth it! I really hope to see more GaaHina stories from you soon!
waywardgal chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
I remember that Marriage in the Sand was one of the first GaaHina stories I read, and was what got me hooked on the pairing. So when I I finished that, I knew I needed more. Then I checked out your page and saw this story.
I absolutely adored the Gift of Marriage. I loved the way Hinata was portrayed, strong, sassy yet sweet and caring. I also enjoyed thw way you wrote Gaara. However, at times, I was hoping Hinata would leave him for his insensitivity. Then I I realized how men truly at not thr best when handling lost so I let it go. Yes, I do feel the ending was rushed, however I do not agree that it was bad. I myself wanted the two to work things out, and what better way to do that but by destroying what brought them such pain? Overall, thank you for an amazing read.
misha48 chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
Hi I am soooo glad that you finish the fic! Regardless that its abit abrupt I still like that its complete. Its abit like Prince of Persia the ending...However the 5 years wait was unexpected. Anyway good job!
KayseeRP chapter 21 . 12/5/2013
I liked the ending. This was a really good story, thank you for writing it
Also liked how you based some on the prince of persia, i loved that movie lol.
princess p chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
As much as I like this pairing I think they would have been better off without one another. Even with the dream like memories that they are given. They just have too much emotional baggage. The ending I would have to say is a bit weird for me too. Strangely rushed? Is the best I can describe it.
amethystfirechik chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
Sad to see this story end. It was good and I loved how you portrayed their failed marriage. Can't wait to read more work from you.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
This was an awesome story! I really like the way you ended it. Most of the time stories don't have a satisfying ending. Even though the ending was great a little epilogue wound hurt anyone ;)