Reviews for The Gift of Marriage
This was amazing. My third time reading it.
A masterpiece. One of the best Gaara and Hinata fanfiction ever written. I read it twice in 2 days and a half.
A wonderful story.
Bloodyraven1011 chapter 21 . 1/4
omg...I'm sorry but your story brought so much emotion that I just had to read them all as fast as I could so I could see how it all turned out. I was tearing up every time they had a fight and laughing and feeling so much happier once they finally stopped fighting and enjoying their company. I noticed your Disney reference back when the flashback of how their child died showed up. I love how you are having fun writing and even using something Disney like, something "childish" can create this whole new adult adventure of love and anguish.
MeoMuop chapter 17 . 6/14/2016
I smiled very much in this chapter.
Gaara and Hinata forgave each other. Their relationship is improving. Oh, I'm so happy.
MeoMuop chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
This amazing fic is full of the sorrow of the unhappy marriages. But the end scene of this chapter is really funny. Three men run for wine.
Finally, everything is becoming clearer. You don't know I was confused when reading the first chapters.
And do you know? You're an excellent writer.
MeoMuop chapter 3 . 6/11/2016
The war between husband and wife.
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
This is seriously my favorite FF of all time. it's a masterpiece. im bout to read it again. i want to write my own GaaHina story but it will never beat this one!
sandra129009 chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
I love it!
Anilissa Jaye Angela chapter 21 . 12/8/2015
I love this story! From the beginning all the way to the end. As much as I felt frustrated at some of the parts in the book (e.g. how Hinata and Gaara treated each other, I literally wanted to yell: "JUST F***ING KISS), the way you have written it created a sense of hope. I love how you include themes such as 'fate' which is quite predominant in this story (e.g. the flashbacks that foreshadows the future). I love your style of writing and how you described the characters - staying true to their personalities and altering it in a way that seems justifiable. Overall, this was an amazing piece of writing; once I started reading it I couldn't stop because I had an urge to find out what happens next. And I believe that, that is the utmost important thing to a writer - to engage and grasp the readers' attention when writing a story. Well done! 3 xx
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2015
ohmygoooosh. hands down. hail almighty danyel, queen of gaahina fanfics. THIS FIC IS DOWN RIGHT AWESOME! LOVE THE DRAMA, THE TWISTS, THE ADVENTURES, AND OF COURSE THE BICKERING OF THE TWO LEAD CHARACTERS! THAT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING I SWEAR! i know i'm too late to write a review but this fic overwhelmed me, it's so right in many aspects, it's greaaaaaaaaaaat! i think i've just lost any will to live after reading this great-of-a-fic. you know that feeling after reading some good stuff, and you have no idea what to do next? yeaaaah.. i'm currently on that phase right now. i still have 5 chapters of genetics to study and 4 lessons of biochemistry to go through. OH THE THINGS YOUR FICS DO TO ME! you're great, your fics are great, and great is an understatement, YOU'RE PHENOMENAL. more gaahina fics? pleaaaathe
lilacblossom chapter 20 . 5/28/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY!

This is a masterpiece. I just reread the full thing AGAIN. I love you for writing this. The plot, the characterizations, just everything

lilacblossom chapter 12 . 5/28/2015
hahaha the end scene is hilarious with the guys hounding for liquor xD
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
You did a great job covering the backgrounds of several of the Konoha families and Shinobi representatives. I wasn't quite sure what the Hyuga gift would be so Hinata's appearance was a surprise.
lilacblossom chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
This is probably my absolute FAVORITE story of all time on this site. Seriously. It is so underrated!

Every now and then I reread all the flashbacks at the beginning of each chapter then read the last two chapters and every single time it gets to me. Emotions just start rolling out. You are a brilliant writer. There is nothing more I can say.