Reviews for Just a Million Little Gods
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I'm reading this on AO3, I had to be in a car from Wichita Kansas to Denver Colorado today. This series got me through the whole drive, and for that I thank you :)
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I really like your writing style and the way you write the complicated character of Loki and his and Thor's relationship.
Pendraco chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Okay, here we go.

First, I'm sorry I never reviewed before,but FF never let me.. dunno why.

Second, I truly adore your Brothers 'verse, both series and one-shots. They're all really well-written, and (I know I'm crazy) they seem to come alive for me. Their characters, looks, personalities, everything. Just amazing.
RuinNine chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
That was wonderful (even the last part )), thank you so much! Loki listening to "Seven Nation Army" is an amazing image! D I would like to point out the parts that I loved the most, but I guess I would have to put your whole story in here. So I'll just say lots of love! ]
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Will Thor ever realize how much he he is hurting Loki by acting the way he does?
AnnaDruvez chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Poor Loki. Someone needs to whack Thor upside the head and remind him that he's a guest in his brother's home, not the other way around.

More? *flutters eyelashes*
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I don't have much to say...but I love your writing style. It'm rather poetic, romantic.