Reviews for The Butterbeer Incident
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Brilliant! Love this miniseries!

Fave rhyme has to be toes-es :D
Mokuren no Ken chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ron always seems to be the butt of their enjoyment. Oh, how they enjoy torturing him
Srienia chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I usually skip the poems with Harry and Draco, but this incident series is simply hilarious.

Hyperbole23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is so great! It's the perfect mix of humor and seriousness. Wonderful job!
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
o.m.g.

i was sorting out my author email yesterday and I was shocked to find I had skimmed over your author alert.

You introduced me to harry/draco and i have been a fan of yours since of was 13 years old, I am now 20 lol! I just wanted to know you have made a big fanfiction fan and I reglarly pop to your site to read your stories.

I AM SO HAPPY

Thank you for writing something, especially one of the Incident Series! I am such a HUGE fan and am so surprised that you have had such a small response from it.

As usual it was brilliant. Amazing rhymes. Great Humour. And the way you wrote Draco was to die for.

I know you are busy but I would love to hear more from you.

fvalconbridge
yaoi-fan107 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow this was funny and cute, is there going ro be more?
Ginny R.B chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh my goodness! That was so utterly delightful! I read your other stories way-back when, and I was so happy to see an update! I really hope you keep writing more. A toast of my butterbeer to you! Cheers!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
fantastic

i loved it
draggy2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Woot! Nicely done! Happy endings to most!
Tajala chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was wonderful. I loved it.

Tajala
Sasparilla123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Woo! I've had you on author alert for absolutely forever, and when I saw you'd updated, I did a little happy dance around the common room. My friends think I'm mad now, BUT I DON'T CARE. This was a brilliant end to that limeric series - I love the idea. My favourite one was... Er. Um, well, all of them, I guess. That's a bit awkward. Anyway, keep on keeping on, and I look forward to hearing from you again (:

(Seriously. Thank you. This made my day.)