Reviews for Superman vs Goku: Rematch in Metropolis
This is great job
Sir Cookie chapter 14 . 8/18
I like this story. Good job
laioszafeiriou chapter 10 . 8/16
Kalkar-El? Eh, ok, but could've better. But Saiyatonian? Ok, sorry, but that's just ridiculous xD.
Cold Prince0 chapter 5 . 7/2/2015
Ahahaha i love this scene
"Holy mother of Big foot he is a werewolfe.
JustBrowsing chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
This was a LOT of fun to read. It can't have been easy to write though!
Excellent work!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I loved both your goku sup fics, thank you. I wish I could read em both in comic form or see them animated, epic.
Caliburn0 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
This is great! Your writing style is fantastic, the people are (almost) always in character and it is a good story. I especially liked the part when all the god like beings reacted to Kalkar-El's birth. In my mind I just imagined a bunch of nearly omnipotent guys collectively going "oh, shit".

There was only one thing that bothered me about the story. I believe you underestimate Gohan's strenght. Gohan in his Mystic state has "all his potential" unlocked. Of course, we don't really know how strong that actually is, but considering he was kicking buu's ass I will say he at least has access to his full powered SSJ3 state without its drawbacks. This means that (at least in my mind) Goku can never beat Mystic Gohan if he's still in SSJ3 form.

I see Gohan being underestimated all the time, not only in fanfiction but also in the new movies. Heck it seems like they forgot Gohan was mystic at all, pff Gohan SSJ... *sigh*. I get that it's not that easy to remember, considering Gohan only fought once with that power, but try to remember that during the entire canon story line only two beings in existence surpassed Mystic Gohan. Buuhan (and that was only because he absorbed Gohan), and Vegito. Vegito is simply the biggest abnormality the DB universe has ever seen.

At the end of the story I am absolutely convinced Gohan is the strongest of the Z-fighters and probably the strongest being in universe, and unless Goku or Vegeta find a way to surpass SSJ3, then I doubt anyone could surpass him, even if they were master the SSJ3 form.
Seeker chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
This was an absolutely amazing story from start to finish. Once I started reading it, I couldn't stop. It was awesome.
Ryoka 1415 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
Awesome Story, One of the best, if not THE BEST story if Superman and Goku fighting and i'm actually able to easy believe it and follow the writing and fights. Again awesome Story.
Leaning Leon chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Most crossovers aren't very good and don't make much sense, but this one is different. It's good
Leaning Leon chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Superman Prime is at least 5'11 and Goku is 5'9
McPoopin chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
A fine piece of work that is fair to all the characters involved.
Unlimited Goku chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
Well done! Well done indeed! Never before have I read any crossover of sorts that have actually done both sides justice. You my friend, are well versed in DragonBall Z, as well as the DC Universe. For that, until next time, you are so far the best cartoon/anime crossover I had discovered while being on this site.
Unlimited Goku chapter 8 . 1/4/2014