Reviews for Edge of Glory
imalittlefangirl chapter 16 . 6/8
I can't even tell you how amazing this story is.
It made me fall head over heels with Nick/Jeff and hate Kurt(bc of his bitchiness of course) for the first time and that's saying something. So happy for the Warblers.

Now because I finished this all in a day: THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAY! :)))))
imalittlefangirl chapter 5 . 6/8
jealous!Blaine is totally irrational!
I don't even know why I'm still reading this I DON'T LIKE HEARTBREAK!
WHAT HAVE YOU TWO DONE WITH MY COTTONCANDY FLUFF LOVING HEART?
All that out of the way I'm totally loving this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Love. Love. Love. So much love, for both the two of you and this story.
icheeseflip13 chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Dont worry, I'm a Kelly Clarkson nerd too :)
AliceInRavenclaw chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
All during this chapter I thought of this was a movie by taylor I really like the story
hate my phone chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
:'(

Angsty Blaine is angsty.

Bitchy Kurt is bitchy.

Dead Jeff will be dead.

I love this!

:D
klaine-supermegafoxyawesomehot chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
God how I hate when a amazing story ends! Wow. This is one of the best fics I have read thus far, not that I didn't already think it would be totally awesome. Written by my two favorate authors and all that. Also, i'm really sorry about all the negative reviews you guys recieved while publishing this. Thats not cool, and obviously not true at all. Love you guys to death, hope you do another collab!
MusicalEscape chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
YES, I ENJOYED THIS STORY.

And apologies for not reading sooner? Apparently Gmail likes to delete random emails. I thought I had 32ish emails entailing new chapters... apparently I have like 80. *le sigh*

Nothing like Niff and Klaine for a happy ending. *walks off into sunset, whistling merrily even though I can't whistle*
perchance to wake chapter 16 . 12/9/2011
YAY for happy endings! :D

~K
BrokenSnow.X chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
Aww, great ending! This was a really good story, a massive well done to both of you for making it so fantastic! :)
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 16 . 12/5/2011
Well wow. What a way to end! So much overwhelming happiness:) Amazing, amazing job guys! This story was so good the whole way through and the end was absolutely perfect. And Klaine and Nick/Jeff are adorable. And Wes makes me laugh. That is all. :)
BrokenSnow.X chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Okay, they're definitely going to sing Edge of Glory!

Great chapter, apologies are always difficult and they dealt with them well. :)
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
ASDFGHJKL;

And...I'm guessing Teenage Dream. D
I-Have-Been-Changed-For-Good chapter 15 . 10/27/2011
Hey! I changed my username:) Before I was BeccaJamieThomas93. Anyway...

Awesome chapter:) I love Klaine:) And Nick and Jeff:) And Puck hahaha! Anyway, love this and looking forward to more!
IOpenAtTheClose7 chapter 10 . 10/26/2011
This is a review for Chapter 15:

Chapter 15 was wonderful. I’m really sad that this this almost over, because I’ve been reading it since the beginning. I get so excited whenever I see an email that says “New Chapter of Edge of Glory!” Sadly, there will only be one more of these.

Anyway, Chapter 15: it was a really nice way to tie up all the loose ends. I’m really glad that Blaine (and Kurt) apologized to Jeff and Nick because neither of them really had the right to do what they did to Niff. But luckily, Niff is awesome and doesn’t care that Klaine is sort of breaking them up (but not on purpose). So much love! I love it!

And I’m also happy that Kurt apologized to the New Directions because he was really mean to them before. But, they forgive him, and awwww it was just adorable and perfect because everyone loves each other and everything is happy and beautiful. And Klaine is back together so YAY!

I love when they call each other babe (Klaine AND Niff). It makes me sniff lovely happy fangirl tears.

I’m excited for the next chapter; I really want to see what they’re going to sing because I have no idea.

In case I don’t review the final chapter: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ENTIRE FIC. IT MADE MY LIFE AND YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME :)

I look forward to any new collabs you have planned together for the future *hint hint*.