Reviews for Limitations
titty851222 chapter 1 . 3/23
I'm a Taiwaness with a poor English.
But I hope to read the original fanfiction again after reading the translative version…
And, of course, i am tearing \(QQ)/
timewaster123456789 chapter 2 . 2/13
found this very confusing
Gl02 chapter 5 . 1/17
I loves this. I still cannot understand how you managed to do all of this in just five chapters!
I loved the last chapter particularly, it was so moving...and it managed to fit a relationship between the two of them into canon!
Will you do another fan fiction on x-men? Did days of future past trigger no desire to stick with the two of them? Pleeeease, do another story ;)
Either way, thank you for this one.
terig chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
*cries violently in a corner* i loved it 3 Terig x
SILVER chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
This is beautifully written. You seem to have put a lot of thought into this. That last paragraph of the final chapter was great I loved that comparison. This is definitely one of my favorite fics
gleipneare chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Oh God Almighty this fic, this epilogue, this last chapter, I can't.
How well it fits the movie-canon, oh my. I think I'll go and cry some more.
saisland chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
It's so sad.
psychedelicLights chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Oooooohhhhh..! . . That.! That ending. Holy shit. God. Holy crap. Hhhaah.. I teared up. That loss of what could have been. Its so canon. Goddamn. Why is it so canon.? D; i would have been over the moon with an au ending but slightly miffed at how cheesy of an ending that would have been. But goddamn. That canon ending. Made me tear up. Fffffuuuuccckkkk... ; - ;
stepantrofimovic chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I may be a couple of years late, but this is great. Really. Not only the emotional strength, but the way you depicted Charles' character. He sounds perfect to me, with all that struggle for control and not really admitting he has needs and trying to hide those same needs under the pretense of some greater good. Or, at least, that's how I read it. Thank you for writing this.
maxine chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
LITERALLY SOBBING OMFG
DNFanatic0216 chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
STAHP I'M GOING TO CRYYYYYYY /3
This is one of the few fics I teared up on.
I'm just... speechless. I can't find one word to describe the beauty of this.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
That was lovely, heartbreaking but oh so lovely. And not highly unlikely - if slash did happen, I'm thinking this may very well what might have happened. -Artemis
Fallende chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
This was awesome. You captured their relationship so well. They're so beautiful, aren't they?
Those last few chapters were just heartwrenching but so perfect, like, for them. So bittersweet but so hopeful somehow. Charles will always love Erik and I'm sure Erik will always love him too.
And its wonderful and so real, this whole idea that Charles teaches everyone everything but he learns so much from Erik, about himself and about love.
Thank you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
*cries* That is seriously sad! I absolutely loved this story! The ending was so sad. I loved all the different chapters. I like the sweet friendship in the beginning and Erik taking care of him. And I liked how Charles was acutally projecting his dreams to Eric. *sniff* I really liked it.
niver chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Gutwrenching ending. Fantastic fic!