Reviews for The Persephone Effect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Bset 10/7
Yukio Lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Hate Sailor Moon!

I have no idea who these characters are so I filled it with different, from a different anime. AND IT WAS HOT!
voreca chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
God damn it, Kunzite, this is the love of your life! Pull down his stupid mask kiss him and never let him go! But it is sadly typically Kunzite...
Somehow a sad ending for great story. The thought of these two having anonymous sex is quite thrilling, and both of them seem to feel that it should be more than just a one-night-stand. I like this emotions very much.
cameron diaz chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
OOMMGG it is sooooo amazing!
ili777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Damn you with your what if. I don't like what if-s cause they cause a kind of nostalgia and sadness, but I really liked the fic anyway :p of course I did since once again it was perfect. Great job :)
KINXMINX chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wow thats hot i loved it can you please send me a post or something so i can read all thats been written so far?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Lovely!
XxRin-sanxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Type your review here...
Tala chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I enjoyed this very much XD FANGIRLLLLLLLLIIIINNNNGGGG TTTHHHHEEE WWHHHOOLLELLEEE TTTIIMMMMEEEE! EEEEP
RatchetTheWrenchThrower chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Holy crap. This was one of the best lemons I've read all year. *swoons and fans face* Wow. Just, wow.
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HOLY CRAP! That. Was. AMAZING! IDK what this is even from, but I LOVED it! I watch the youtube video of the guy reading it and got very curious. And I'm SO glad that I did! Really, really, REALLY well done. Thank you!
bri chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I like it..but i want to know why you put what if..
jessy chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hell yeah!
i hate sailor moon but that was best f***ing story ever!
/ *nosebleed*